5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
When I buy a gadget, Electronic toy, or anything to keep me entertained on my commute, I end up buying multiple acessories, and peripherals. My iPad 3 is no exception. I've had it (iPad) for a couple months, and have owned 6 or 7 different cases/covers/mounts.

Published on July 24, 2012 by Krell218

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published on October 29, 2012 by jake9722

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 24, 2012

My most recent purchase (Prior to this one) was a great cover with a leather hand strap. But what it lacked was a proper screen cover. Even when using it with the generic Apple magnet screen cover, you still had issues with it disconnecting.

This new cover from Photive is EXCELENT! The case looks GREAT, and has a great grippy feel to it. It snaps on securely, and the screen cover is permanetly fixed to the cover. You can actually hold it by the screen cover and swing the iPad in confidence it will not disconnect, or fall out.

Also comparing to the generic Apple magnetic cover...
When you use the Photive has a stand (45% and/or 90%), it is way more stable then others i've used.

One last thing, I've also owned 6 (yes SIX) stylus pens for the iPad. Why 6? I always misplaced them , couldn't find them, and therefore bought another, and another, etc. etc.
Something as simple as the stylus holder on the back of the Photive case is a HUGE PLUS.

The Photive case is a must have and perfect for iPad!
I already have 4 other coworkers purchasing the same one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, October 29, 2012
I have gone through 2 of these in the 3 months that I have owned my iPad. The case is really cute and slim; however, the binding cracks easily. I do not put a lot of wear and tear on these covers. I ordered the first and noticed that cracks developed in the binding within 3-4 weeks, but I missed my window for returning it. I ordered a second because I hoped that perhaps the first one was just defective. Wishful thinking. Again, cracks appeared in the binding within a couple of weeks. Don't waste your money on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, July 11, 2012
phil morse (Cambridge, MA) - See all my reviews
I haven't tried other cases so I can't compare, but I feel like I got it right the first time with this one. One thing that really impressed me was the fit. The case back snaps in place snugly and stays put. The magnetic functions work seamlessly to wake and sleep my iPad and the folding cover feels sturdy. Folded back into itself, it functions either as a stand or a handle. I'm using an apple bluetooth keyboard separately so I don't need to integrate a keyboard into the case. I have no hesitation about recommending this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet !!!, August 15, 2012
Amazon Customer (Jasper, Al United States) - See all my reviews
I bet I have bought 6 or 7 ipad cases. Had the original, gave my wife the 2 and I have the iPad (3). Cheap to expensive. Apple's smart cover, incipio back cover, M-edge products x 2 etc. The Photive Ultra Slim case is the best yet. No bulk, smart cover, stylus band, multiple position stand in landscape. Whats not to love. Tried my wifes iPad 2 and it fit as well. Ordered her one. Love this product and a great price / value.

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic around edges started fraying, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Photive Ultra Slim Folio Case Designed for The New iPad 3rd & 4th Generation with Built in Stand and Stylus Holder. Smart Cover Case Supports Sleep/Wake Feature- Blue (Electronics)
Very nice case for color and functionality, but the edges started fraying within 3-6 months making it look pretty ratty.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bittersweet Experience with this Ipad Case, February 11, 2014
I purchased this case along with my iPad in August 2012. Up until July 2013 the case fit well. It is thin and light and the magnet works extremely well for sleep mode. Then the case began to crack and the rubber around the edges started breaking up.. This led to the rubber dangling (really annoying). I had no choice but to tear it off. Today the case bit the bullet and sent my iPad tumbling to the floor. Luckily, it seems to still work just fine. Time will tell, I suppose. Anyway, I would advise against buying this product. Based on my experience and many others as well (see reviews) there is a good chance it will fall apart and you should not pay $29 for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, February 9, 2013
I gave this product 5 stars because it is good quality. It fits the new iPad perfectly, and I haven't had any problems with it. It does not make the iPad bulky or add a lot of extra weight to it. I love the stylus holder too! I would recommend it to any students or professionals who like having a stylus with the iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 6, 2013
Vera S. Gomez (tucson, az United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered the orange iPad case. I absolutely love it, the color is pretty. The material it's made of is sort of a canvas. It holds the iPad very securely. Like that it has a holder for the stylus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, October 10, 2012
I absolutely love this case!!! It is nice and small and protects my ipad 3rd generation well. Overall perfect case for your ipad

5.0 out of 5 stars colorful, September 22, 2012
bright color
sturdy cover
speedy shipping
The cover protects the camera, and the face of the IPAD. The stitching around the cover seems like it will hold up.