5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous photographs and lots of detail!, December 15, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Photo Atlas for Anatomy and Physiology (Paperback)
I used this book as a supplement to my A&P lab. I found the pictures to follow along with every lab chapter that included microscope work (which was almost all of them), including skeletal, cardiac, & smooth muscle tissue, and the many types of epithelial and connective tissue. It also gives some great photos of the cranium, vertebrae, and all other bones of the skeleton, skeletal muscles of the human body, a cat dissection, and many more photos. The quality of the photos are first rate and very helpful. There is little time in lab to memorize all of the types of tissue and bone seen through a microscope and this caused us all some stress to know we had to memorize these microscope views for the following week's quiz. There are few locations where you can find microscope photos outside of class, and this is one of them. I found that I often had an advantage over other classmates by studying from this book outside of class for the next quiz. And, I did get an "A"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Graphics, December 12, 2009
This review is from: Photo Atlas for Anatomy and Physiology (Paperback)
This book provides great pictures. It's important to see "real life" rather than drawings - they are much different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for A&P 1&2, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Photo Atlas for Anatomy and Physiology (Paperback)
I bought this book used as I didn't want to pay full boat for it at my school bookstore and I have to say it's worth having. It points out parts you would easily miss during a dissection though I have found that not ALL parts that your teacher wants you to label are in this book so additional research and resources may be needed at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, September 17, 2011
This review is from: Photo Atlas for Anatomy and Physiology (Paperback)
I received the book I purchased quickly & it was in great condition. Couldn't ask for a better transaction! The photo atlas helps a lot when I'm studying Anatomy & Physiology!!

Photo Atlas for Anatomy and Physiology
Photo Atlas for Anatomy and Physiology by David Morton (Paperback - August 11, 1997)
$121.95 $99.32