Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Photo Booth Props 31 Piece
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 4, 2012
These are such fun and fabulous props that will create memorable photos. I ordered these to ship ASAP and seller does a great job of responding and was able to get my order right away. I would highly recommend these props, my photos came out super adorable.
on June 30, 2013
I purchased these props for a party, and my guests had so much fun taking pictures and fooling around with these! They also acted as an excellent ice breaker, as my guests would travel from table to table to see what other props were available. Enjoy!
on November 26, 2014
These are a ton of fun for kids. But, they are very cheaply put together. Don't buy for an elementary classroom, they probably won't last too long. If it's for a more adult party crowd they'll work just fine!
on March 1, 2015
Greatest wedding props ever. I think our guests liked these more than anything at the wedding and it was a beautiful wedding with great food, drink and decor. Just allows guests to have a lot of fun with each other.
on March 10, 2013
Not what I expected and I paid dearly for it. The price tag does not justify the build quality. After my first use more than half of the props had to be discarded. if your photo booth business includes kids parties, you may not want use these. You have to be particularly careful with these. The paper on the stick is just held on by a generous amount of glue. Which in a tough crowd will not last.
on March 25, 2013
Great product and price, I started to study photography and this is a must have package for funny photo booth.
on May 24, 2013
After receiving the Photo Booth props, I realized that I could have have made them myself.
They were a little smaller then what I would have liked.
on September 23, 2013
Used this for part of a photo booth game for our family reunion! It was a hit! Sturdy and a great variety.
on March 4, 2013
This were very cheaply made. I could have done this myself, and to charge that much for cardboard/construction paper glued to sticks is ridiculous.
on October 11, 2013
Low quality- items were just flimsy paper glued to little sticks, then wrapped in plastic and put in a mailing bag. I returned them immediately.

See 1 answered question