Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 27, 2011
All the products I have ordered from Becky Higgins are well-made. I have several designs of these pocket pages and I love them all.
22 comments4 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2012
since 4x6 horizontal seems to be the easiest/most common photos that i print, this design is used quite frequently. i love all of becky higgins' project life photo pocket pages.
on May 29, 2013
I love all things Project Life but sometimes I get tired of journaling or I just don't have anything to say! I like to use this design for just that purpose. This design allows me to do either all 4x6 photos or mostly 4x6 photos with just one 4x6 journal card or title card. It's perfect for when you have a series of photos all in one group. I just did a spread with 11 4x6 photos and only one 4x6 journal card indicating the event the photos covered e.g. "Trip to San Diego Zoo." Definitely recommend getting this to supplement your other designs.
on June 17, 2012
I love the Design C photo sleeves. They're perfect to simply slide in your 4x6 photos and go! Scrapbooking your life made easy!
on April 19, 2013
I take an herb class and these pages are working out perfectly for putting picture of where the herb is found and then listing its properties and uses on the back of the photo... perfect for what I needed. Thank you.
on May 3, 2013
This is a nice deal and they seem to be great quality. I like having the option in my scrape book to have some pages that I can just slide the pictures in . Thanks for providing this option, Linda
on June 22, 2013
I own several different designs and packages of Becky Higgins's Photo Pocket Pages. The quality has always been exceptional and this pack was no exception. I highly recommend Project Life.
on April 12, 2013
These are great! Sturdy, but not too bulky or heavy. They hold 6 4x6 pics per page.

The entire Project Life line is amazing and easy to use!

5 stars
on January 30, 2013
My grand-daughter wanted a photo album that would hold 6 photos per page..This was the only one I could find with those requirements and she loves it!
on December 26, 2013
Love this layout. It's nice to have variety and like this size variation. I think this gives a more modern look to scrapbook pages.