"contains a handy glossary of terms, colour plates and all the information is presented in a friendly and humorous way" (Digital Photography Buyer and User, December 2002)
"an ideal companionshould feature highly on your shopping list" (PC Utilities, December 2002)
From the Back Cover
Correct color, exposure, scratches, composition, focus, red eye, and more!
The fun and easy way? to fix common photo problems ? no experience required!
Today?s photo-editing software lets you fix a problems on photos that you scan into your computer or shoot with a digital camera. With the step-by-step advice in this friendly reference, you?ll be able to tackle the toughest retouching and restoration jobs, turning old family photos and new business shots into frame-worthy prints and Web images.
All this on the bonus CD-ROMS
- Photoshop and Photoshop Elements tryout versions
- Paint Shop Pro, After Shot, and ThumbsPlus evaluation versions
- PhotoImpact and ACDSee trial versions
- Find listings of all our books
- Create your own personalized book with Hungry Minds a la Carte?
- Sign up for daily eTips at www.dummiesdaily.com