5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Balance
Easy to understand. Thorough. Artistic examples drawn from the canon of great photographers both historic and contemporary. Short enough to be affordable for beginning students; deep enough for advanced students.
Published on April 13, 2004 by Gary D Wahl

1.0 out of 5 stars Basic Book for learners
This book is alright if you don't know anything about cameras. It goes through alot of the basics that you can figure out from your owners manual. If you are looking for a good book that teaches you about shutter speeds and f-stop numbers I would look at Understanding Exposure by Brian Peterson.
Published on February 28, 2006 by Kortney Jarman

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Balance, April 13, 2004
Gary D Wahl (Albion, MI United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful, March 1, 2006
This book was required for my photography109 class. I find it to be pretty helpful. It covers the basics of photography and has illistructed pictures and bolded important words. Overall its good.

5.0 out of 5 stars yay!!!!!, June 30, 2011
I was very happy with the condition of this book and especially the price. I needed it for a class and didn't feel like spending a fortune at the university bookstore. I ended up getting it for a fraction of the price and was still able to afford the expensive supplies that were also required for the class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book overview, September 23, 2005
I bought the book for class. Amazon sold it to me way cheaper than my campus bookstore. I am getting a lot of use out of it, for my photography class. Great recomendation!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, January 14, 2013
Great quality of book for a really good price! Had no issues what so ever from the buyer and i received exactly what was advertised

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for beginners!, February 7, 2011
Definitely concise, but full of all the basic knowledge one might need to get started in photography. It has continued to spark my interest in experimental photography and film photography even after years into the art.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, October 29, 2007
It explains specifically about how to take a picture and how to develope the film. I am really satisfied with this book. Actually, this book is used as my class's textbook. I'm photography student.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect condition, and a great text!, February 13, 2011
This book arrived promptly, still wrapped and in beautiful condition. Definitely a score! My college bookstore was selling it for twice this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, October 13, 2008
it came very quick n brand new for a cheap prize. i was very happy with the book n i would buy again from this buyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Basic Book for learners, February 28, 2006
Kortney Jarman (Knoxville, TN USA) - See all my reviews

Photography: The Concise Guide
Photography: The Concise Guide by Bruce Warren (Paperback - March 8, 2011)
$111.95 $92.88