4.0 out of 5 stars great!
Published on December 30, 2008 by D. Parsons

3.0 out of 5 stars Studio Photo Backdrop
Published on February 24, 2009 by T. Butler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Studio Photo Backdrop, February 24, 2009
T. Butler (Cedartown, Ga USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Photography Portable Backdrop Stand Kit Full Size adjustable with carrying bag (Electronics)
I recently purchased this product to learn with. The construction functionality serves its purpose. The top connecting bar at its shortest is best to use. Expander bar will not hold much weight and is too flimsey. The stands lock in place well and are fairley stable. I had the chance to actually use it last night, so it is somewhat sturdy when all put together. I recommend sand bags to weight it down. Comes with nice carry bag, assembles well, portable. I would recommend to beginner.
Cost effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, December 30, 2008
This stand is great! it's a little bit flimsy but if you're using it to pack and go, it's perfect. My office doubles as a studio so I use it in front of the projctor screen - it collapses easy. I just get a little nervous when I put the backdrop on and the legs come up a little. It's better as a two man job. But other than that, I'm pleased! I like the carrying case, great to bring to weddings!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good portable backdrop stand for the price, December 11, 2013
This is much sturdier than I expected after reading other reviews. It is a well-made product. As long as you don't abuse it, it will function as needed with a standard backdrop. It packs away into a compact bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price!, May 31, 2010
J. Hamilton (Toledo, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This stand was a great deal for the price. It's easy to setup...although having two people to do it is easier. I especially like the clips on the side that help grip the backdrop to keep it taunt. I hang 10x20 backdrops on it. It's a little flimsy when completely extended to it's full length, but for the price I can't complain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Design Issue, January 13, 2014
On either end of the stands are studs for the cross bar to on to. it comes with 2 washers and 1 wing nut per stand. The studs are not long enough to use the washer so only the wing nut can be used which makes the crossbar unsteady.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stand was exactly what I wanted, October 22, 2013
It was perfect!!! The stand came exactly as described! It only took a few minuets to put the stand together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, November 21, 2013
great equipment and very convenient, mobile stand. only improvement suggested would be to include assembling instructions - would definitely come in handy for novice photographers.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY DURABLE!, July 2, 2013
I love this backdrop stand! Not only is it super easy to put together; its extremely portable! It has adjustable sizes; so it can fit in almost any room or place you're looking to set it up! Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Very good value, speedy delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars needs correct size bolts, March 17, 2014
Like a similar reviewer the bolts on the top of the rod are simply not long enough. We clamped the ends of the top bar and now it fits much better. Good size and stability for the price. Good size for single subject of a pair. Not really sturdy enough for large group type of backgrounds.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›