- Series: P-2 (Book 2)
- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Saunders Photo; 9th edition (June 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 087985362X
- ISBN-13: 978-0879853624
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 8.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,583,917 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Photography Through the Microscope (P-2) Paperback – June, 1988
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
foundation to reference when you are selecting films for your micrographs. It
may be a little intense for the casual hobbiest but still contains many
illustrations and good information on setting up a microscope to take pictures.