From the Contributor
Highlights of Volume One:
- Covers all aspects of consumer photography from beginner to advanced amateur.
- Both Film and Digital cameras and technologies covered.
- Photos in a Flash CardsÂ® reference each main DVD chapter making for a handy guide that is small enough to stay with the camera.
- The exclusive Slice in 5Â® system: An easy-to-use method for proper composition of any photographic situation.
- Unique fully interactive sections* allow the user to take control of the lessons.
- Special hardware sections will aid in making camera and accessory purchase decisions.
- Printing options including home and lab printing are discussed in detail.
- Delivered in DVD format the discs play in any DVD player: home, portable or in a home computer** (Mac or PC compatible)***
* Requires use of remote control supplied with DVD player.
** Requires DVD playback software not bundled with this product.
*** See users guide supplied with your home computer for DVD playback options. Older Windows 98/ME PC's and laptops may not display DVD content properly; see users guide supplied with your computer for more information.
Learn to Shoot Like a Pro, in a day!(tm) Digital photography has created greater numbers of beginner, hobbyist and amateur photographers than ever before. Digital cameras have also made frequent photo-taking more pleasurable and cost effective. However, one problem still plagues most non-professional photographers: How to get better results from their photo taking without spending big money on high-end equipment or endless hours taking classes, or reading boring books or websites?
The answer is: Photos in a Flash! This fully interactive DVDs series will show you how to shoot like a pro, in a day!
The common misconception is, to create good photographs you need expensive equipment and or professional experience. However, good and even great imagery actually comes from a combination of basic equipment knowledge and solid compositional techniques, concepts anyone can easily learn and use. This is the foundation of the Photos in a Flash series.
Taught in an easy to understand step-by-step format using plain language, Photos in a Flash teaches universal photographic knowledge that can be applied to any subject material or equipment type. In fact, the class will help define camera equipment needs!