From the Back Cover
You already know Photoshop CS2 basics. Now you'd like to go beyond with shortcuts, tricks, and tips that let you work smarter and faster. And because you learn more easily when someone shows you how, this is the book for you. Inside, you'll find clear, illustrated instructions for 100 tasks that reveal cool secrets, teach timesaving tricks, and explain great tips guaranteed to make you more productive with Photoshop CS2.
How easy is it?
Look for these symbols marking the difficulty of each task.
- Demonstrates a new spin on a common task
- Introduces a new skill or a new task
- Combines multiple skills requiring in-depth knowledge
- Requires extensive skill and may involve other technologies
- Minimal text and maximum illustrations
- Task-oriented, step-by-step approach
- Navigational aids connect instructions to illustrations
- Self-contained, two-page lessons
- Uniform layout makes it easy to read less, learn more