From the Back Cover
Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks
You already know Photoshop CS2 basics. Now you'd like to go beyond with shortcuts, tricks, and tips that let you work smarter and faster. And because you learn more easily when someone shows you how, this is the book for you. Inside, you'll find clear, illustrated instructions for 100 tasks that reveal cool secrets, teach timesaving tricks, and explain great tips guaranteed to make you more productive with Photoshop CS2.
How easy is it?
Look for these symbols marking the difficulty of each task.
- Demonstrates a new spin on a common task
- Introduces a new skill or a new task
- Combines multiple skills requiring in-depth knowledge
- Requires extensive skill and may involve other technologies
- Minimal text and maximum illustrations
- Task-oriented, step-by-step approach
- Navigational aids connect instructions to illustrations
- Self-contained, two-page lessons
- Uniform layout makes it easy to read less, learn more
About the Author
is a split nationality. A native Californian and Parisian, both by birthright and having lived in California and Paris, she speaks both French and English fluently. After completing her master’s degree at Stanford University, she taught art at the high school and community college levels. Lynette is a demo artist at trade shows for computer graphics companies, and helps lead the Adobe Technology Exchange of Southern California, a professional organization for designers, photographers, and artists.