Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 26, 2013
I bought this book after buying a couple of others in the Snapshots to Great Shots series. I usually learn better by taking a class or a photo walk than by reading about photography, but these books have improved my photography more than everything else in my 20+ years of being an enthusiastic hobbyist. I have 2 by Jeff Revell and I think I'm in love with him. His writing style is clear, accessible, and conversational. He explains everything in ways that make sense and build your confidence. Such an outstanding teacher. Sigh . . . ;)

I've had PS Elements for years and taught myself how to use it for editing, but after reading this book my photos are a million times better. I also learned how to effectively tag and organize my stash of photos (10k+, and growing). This simple book has changed my photography forever. If you're new to PS it's a must-have. If you've had it awhile but aren't using all of the features it would still be perfect for you. Get this book, then get any others in the series that fit what you need to learn.
on June 12, 2015
Much of the information in this book can be found on Photo Shop Elements website OR YouTube photoshop elements tutorials. BUT, it is OK as a quick reference book to take into the field or when you don't have access to a computer.
on November 26, 2012
Being a beginner in the growth to become a Pro photographer, I am studying and reading a lot of books. (Good photography is very complicated!) This book is a good book for beginners. Jim Revell's explanations of how he made and improved certain shots was very interesting. I will read it again. I recommend it to photography buffs who want to make their hobby a little more challenging, but also rewarding.
on June 13, 2013
This book was and is very helpful to me. I am a watercolorist. I photograph my paintings in raw format and print them out using Epson 3880 printer. I continue to refer back to this book. It is a good addition to my library.
on March 3, 2013
It's a good book but didn't go into quite enough detail of some things for me. Well written and language easily understood. I think with more practice and using this book I will get it mastered.
on March 13, 2013
As a beginner with Photoshop Elements, this book has been very helpful and very easy to understand. Service was excellent in ordering, receiving.
on March 30, 2016
Lots of great information on taking pictures in all kinds of situations. Very informative and written in a very comprehensible way!
on August 17, 2012
This book was a bit of a disappointment it is not quite up to the task presented. The illustrations are missing in some places. Part of the problem lies with the product the book describes . The Adobe Elements programis a very complex device that seems to make the editing process more difficult than necessary. This makes the task of the writer also more of a challenge. In this case the book missed the mark for me..
on September 2, 2015
Great Tuition - clear and practicle - a good buy.
on October 25, 2015