5.0 out of 5 stars Answers my questions about Lightroom 3 fast!
The Photoshop Lightroom 3 Visual Quickstart Guide is the one book that answers my questions about Lightroom 3 fast!
I have read a few great books on Lightroom, but they were so extensive it was hard to retain all the information presented.
Published on January 23, 2011 by Andrew Kavanagh

2.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop LIghtroom 3 Quick start
Once again Adobe cannot create a manual for the true novice. It assumes you know more than you do. It is not user friendly. If you have to spend more than 20 minutes figuring out how to transfer your photos from your "my photos" to Lightroom it becomes just one more item cluttering up your computer's memory.
I had thought guide books wanted to encourage the...
Published 8 months ago by cyclamenlane

5.0 out of 5 stars Answers my questions about Lightroom 3 fast!, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
Withe the Photoshop Lightroom 3 Visual Quickstart Guide I can follow step by step, understand the first time what I have just read,
& then apply what I have learned. There are also some great explanations of what the DNG format is, and what Metadata is & how it is used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, July 23, 2010
This review is from: Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
In about a day I learned more than I needed to know or ever thought I would need to know to organize, fine-tune, display and to just plain 'show off' my digital photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, December 13, 2011
This review is from: Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
This book has beed very helpful to me,I wish I had ordered it right away.It's like the easy to follow instruction manual that I thought would have came with Photoshop Lightroom 3 in the first place,but I would suggest it to anyone thinking of getting Lightroon3

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, February 14, 2012
I found this book to be extremely helpful. I am new to Lightroom and a complete hobbyist when it comes to photography. I bought Lightroom to help me with my project of digitizing all of my old photos (25 years or so of prints, negatives, and slides) and bought this book to help me with Lightroom. I worked through the book cover to cover and am quite satisfied. The book is well organized, well written, easy to follow, and easy to understand. I bought the digital version and set it up with Lightroom on the main monitor and the guide on a second monitor. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn the basics of Lightroom 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth The Money, September 3, 2011
This review is from: Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
Its a very well written Quickstart - my only complaint is, the photos are not larger. Of course that saves trees. But its hard on eyes. Get a magnifier out. Aside from that, this book is an excellent reference for Lightroom. A must keep by the computer when editing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and well organized, July 13, 2012
David Anderson (Southern Indiana) - See all my reviews
I got this book because another LR3 book I'd gotten here just wasn't doing it for me. It was very wordy and assumed the reader would know things like why you actually have to 'import' photographs into LR. This one is much more step by step, not as much verbiage, easy to find what I'm looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
A great book to start off in Lightroom 3,plenty of tips and hints for new users,do as you are told read all the book and be sure to start off with albams so you can find your photos

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop Lightroom 3, February 29, 2012
This review is from: Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
The Lightroom 3 guide is a easy read and has been so helpful in learning the use of this great Adobe product. This book will be my go to place, when I have a question about Lightroom, it is a real time saver.

2.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop LIghtroom 3 Quick start, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
I had thought guide books wanted to encourage the user not discourage them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
This young man has had lots of experience. I have been using the file system that came with my Canon camera, but wanted something more complex. After lots of studying, I am abandoning Lightroom 3 and going back to the Canon file system. Lightroom is to complicated for me. But the book is very well written.

Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide
Photoshop Lightroom 3: Visual QuickStart Guide by Nolan Hester (Paperback - July 8, 2010)
$29.99 $22.19