Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 16, 2014
I needed this book for my Nursing Health Assessment class, even though the class was only seven weeks long the book helped me a ton. For each body system, the physical exam section in each chapter had written detail and excellent photos. I'm glad my class recommended this book because I would use it again if I needed to.
on September 6, 2013
This book was required for my nursing class, but we did not use it much. The chapters we did use, were very informative and easy to read. The material is useful and it has great pictures/ tables/ tips. Great book for reference and anatomy.
on December 18, 2013
This was required for my assessment class. What a wonderful book! Lots of examples, diagrams, and tons of information. Would definitely recommend! I can see this as useful to me for years to come!!
on February 28, 2014
I ordered this book as required reading material for a nursing class. It was received as described and on time. It had some highlighting on some pages, but nothing that was distracting. I am renting this book and will be returned by the June due date. The Rental rate was reasonable and much better than paying the full price for the book.
on July 19, 2014
The book is good, well detailed, with many pictures . The only thing I did not appreciate is the fact that the evolve content is purely and simply empty. I mean why bother advertising about something that you already know is not even there? I would have been nice to have some content on evolve. So don't count on the evolve content if you buy this book
on January 18, 2015
This rental has a lot of highlighting in the book. It makes it hard for me to read. This was the first rented book I received with highlighting in it so I was a little surprised. It will do for the class but I am a little disappointed.
on February 16, 2014
An awesome book! I wish I had it 10 years ago, it has amazing pictures and thorough assessments. It shows important details online as well. Though, most of the assessments are so lengthy and deep, I have a suspicion that book is more useful for advanced nursing. Still, it is a first book I really liked in regards to nursing.
on April 12, 2016
I absolutely love this book. This is one of my most prized nursing books. I wish I had this in first assessment. It's subjective and objective portions are absolute gold, it really makes you think about how the pt may describe what they are feeling, as well as some helpful tips on how to dig deeper. It covers newborns, Peds, teens, adults. Geriatric and how assessments would vary in each by system.
on December 22, 2012
I still enjoy referring back to this book on occasion because the author does a very good job at explaining the physical exam in terms that are easily understood and applied in everyday nursing clinicals.
on April 9, 2013
I actually enjoyed reading this book during the first semester of nursing school !!! it is awesome!!! It cuts to the point, no unnecessary information. It's an excellent book !!!