- Paperback: 640 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 3 edition (December 3, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803618123
- ISBN-13: 978-0803618121
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #269,668 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Physician Assistants: Policy and Practice 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Some of the statistics were inspiring as a student coming into the field. I enjoyed the sections on the history of Physician Assistants.
The book is laid out in a logical fashion progressing through the chapters. Some of the studies and statistics have become outdated but, still valid based on the findings. There are some outdated statistics on salaries and numbers of PAs as this is a constant changing market.
Overall I think this book is worth the money, even though it was a required book I am glad I read through the chapters. Knowing the history of PAs is essential to becoming a Physician Assistant.