Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on April 1, 2015
Physicians Formula Skin Concern: Aging Expression Line Freezing Serum is AMAZING! It erases lines and smooths and softens wrinkles almost immediately and you will look and feel beautiful! It does need to be used every day if you want the results to last, but if you stop using it your lines and wrinkles Will reappear. Make no mistake, as with ALL products of this nature it merely plumps up the skin in order for lines/wrinkles to appear as if gone. So I only use it when going out to save myself some money. I did find that the other Physicians Formula creams/lotions that they package this with in stores, did not do anything appreciable for me, which is why I stopped buying the package and came to Amazon to buy the Line Freezing Serum alone. My true everyday go-to products to keep my skin healthy are the Oil of Olay Regenerist Line Serum, Mary Kay Volu-Lift, plus a Neutrogena sunblock. This product here is to give my lines/wrinkles an extra punch for when I go out and want to feel very pretty. People consistently believe me to be ten to fifteen years younger than my 54 years.
review image
on August 26, 2013
Good product as well, would highly recommend. Product will last for about 4 hours but does remove frown lines & smoothen skin & erases lines.
on February 26, 2015
Received over a week ago. Absolutely no results even on fine facial lines. I tried a small amount then more each time. Even tho wrapped well, pump was broken. I have managed to use anyway. Not the sellers fault. Think it delivered to them defective.
on June 9, 2013
Bought the whole set of makeup for my friend, and she let me try this one, and it was a cool feeling and felt good! It looks good on me, and on my friend. Since she has all of the products now, she looks great with the makeup, I just really don't have the time to put it on every day. However, according to my friend, it's a great product. Thank You!!
on June 9, 2014
I bought this a week ago and received it very fast. I tried it immediately and have seen the differences. The lines are much smoother and I feel good. Recommend it.
on October 19, 2013
I'm not sure of how I feel about this product inparticular. This line of products is certainly wonderful. My favorite product is the Laser resurfacing serum, which is a moisturizer for your whole face rather than just your eyes. It does work wonders but I'm unsure of whether it is this product or the all over one, I can't say I've noticed much of a difference in my eyes while using this. That could be because the other one works so well. I've certainly seen improvement. If you're looking for just lift around the eyes and not an all over moisturizer this would be the one to go with. This line works wonders. This only gets 4 stars instead of 5 because I was hoping I would see some additional improvement with this product and I would know it was the one working and not the other.
on February 16, 2015
Very nice cream. My eyes are sensitive so it burns alittle
on May 18, 2015
I'm normally a fan of PF products but this one, not so much. It leaves a film on your skin so I would only use at night, not if you plan on putting on a face.
on February 25, 2014
This product did not work for me at all. Periodically, I add it back to my make-up ritual, but it does nothing to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
on January 29, 2016
It does fill any small lines but leaves a slight white residue behind. If it wasn't for that it would be rated higher.