5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm with no irritation!
Published on August 28, 2011 by gladiolususul

3.0 out of 5 stars nice product!
Published on June 7, 2011 by Jennifer

3.0 out of 5 stars nice product!, June 7, 2011
This review is from: Physicians Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover Pads, 60 ct (Misc.)
This product is okay. I liked the smell and that it was very safe for me because it has no chemicals, but not so great on the eyes. Just a little of this product got into my eyes and it stung so badly. I would not recommend this product but I love, love, love the Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion and would highly recommend that. Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Facial Makeup Remover Lotion

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm with no irritation!, August 28, 2011
I had a hard time finding these in stores, so I bought them online. They are really fantastic - I have fairly sensitive eyes (get irritated when I try washing my eye makeup off with soapy water) and I have never had a problem with these. They also efficiently get your eye makeup off and don't leave any residue but also don't leave your skin dry. Plus they smell great. I use them to remove Organic Wear eye makeup, but I assume that they work well for other brands as well. Well worth the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars EYE MAKEUP REMOVER PADS, July 18, 2011
Robin Freed "Robin" (Agoura Hills, CA, U.S) - See all my reviews
These pads are gentle and cooling to remove eye makeup especially mascara. But if it's waterproof or stubborn mascara, it won't come off easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's O.K., February 12, 2014
It is okay, but I have found other ones which are cheaper but as effective.. but I'm glad I tried it.

4.0 out of 5 stars seller is very trustful... but the products doesn't work on me., August 24, 2012
I thought it is all made from organic stuff. it would be safe and health for my eye skin.
It might would not damage my eye skin, but the problem is it does not take any of eye makeup that I used.... it did not remove the eye line and mascara... I'm so disappointed!!

The seller is very trustful...I did not request a refund, but they did by themselves. it's really impressed me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, January 25, 2012
I have eye allergies and have been looking for a product like this for a while. I bought Physicians Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover for the 1st time at Target and after using it it felt great, it is not oily and leaves your eyes cool and refreshed not bloodshot and itchy like some of the other products I used. Can't find it in stores anymore. checked on Amazon and sure enough here it is. Thanks Amazon!

Rate and Discover Movies