Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 7, 2011
This product is okay. I liked the smell and that it was very safe for me because it has no chemicals, but not so great on the eyes. Just a little of this product got into my eyes and it stung so badly. I would not recommend this product but I love, love, love the Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion and would highly recommend that. Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
on August 28, 2011
I had a hard time finding these in stores, so I bought them online. They are really fantastic - I have fairly sensitive eyes (get irritated when I try washing my eye makeup off with soapy water) and I have never had a problem with these. They also efficiently get your eye makeup off and don't leave any residue but also don't leave your skin dry. Plus they smell great. I use them to remove Organic Wear eye makeup, but I assume that they work well for other brands as well. Well worth the price!
on August 24, 2012
I thought it is all made from organic stuff. it would be safe and health for my eye skin.
It might would not damage my eye skin, but the problem is it does not take any of eye makeup that I used.... it did not remove the eye line and mascara... I'm so disappointed!!

The seller is very trustful...I did not request a refund, but they did by themselves. it's really impressed me.
on July 18, 2011
These pads are gentle and cooling to remove eye makeup especially mascara. But if it's waterproof or stubborn mascara, it won't come off easily.
on January 25, 2012
I have eye allergies and have been looking for a product like this for a while. I bought Physicians Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover for the 1st time at Target and after using it it felt great, it is not oily and leaves your eyes cool and refreshed not bloodshot and itchy like some of the other products I used. Can't find it in stores anymore. checked on Amazon and sure enough here it is. Thanks Amazon!
on February 12, 2014
It is okay, but I have found other ones which are cheaper but as effective.. but I'm glad I tried it.