Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 8, 2016
Excellent content, BUT I truly believe some of the examples are too complex for introductory level physics. The mastering physics website uses homework assignments that are nearly impossible to figure out at times. Some of the chapters could be re-arranged.
on January 28, 2013
The main thing I needed from this purchase was the mastering physics part. After I recieved it I tried logging in and the code that they sent me said that it had already expired! When I called all they said they could do was put 23.50 back on my card. This was unexceptable! If your getting this for a class do not do it! It's a huge inconvinience!
on November 10, 2015
This is an awful book to learn physics from, unless you already have a pretty good handle on physics. I am taking this as a college course, and the material is almost incomprehensible to me. I have to read the chapters numerous times just to understand a little bit of what's going on. I am so frustrated today that I decided to look for alternatives to this book. I found online sources that are superior to this text. The author seems to write from the perspective that people reading the book have already completed the general physics series, which is the series I am in.
Very ,very frustrating.
on October 16, 2015
Expensive. Required. Bleh.
on September 29, 2015
School book
on July 21, 2013
This product came as advertised and the price was great. Needless to say I love it and it deserves a positive review.
on August 30, 2011
The person I bought this book from would buy another book in a NY minute. Got here quicker than stated and in great condition also contained mastering physics link... :-)

The author was AWFUL I had to buy physics for dummy's just to get the basic concepts of physics.
on September 27, 2010
Didn't realize it was only half of the physics series. But nevertheless its what I needed for class.
on January 23, 2010
This review really has nothing to do with the book, because really, its a Physics text book, what do you expect.. its boring. My gripe is with the "service" from Amazon. I payed over $20 to overnight this book to me because my school bookstore was out of it and then I get an email from them regretfully informing me that oops they didn't ship my book in time, sorry. And five days later I still didn't have it. This caused me to not only miss one homework assignment, but two. If you want something shipped to you quickly then I definitely suggest finding somewhere else. I have ordered from Amazon many times before and have had stuff delivered faster using standard free shipping than this. Extremely disappointed.
on October 7, 2009
This book came as advertised, new in good condition. The problem was that I paid a considerable amount (over ten dollars) for two day shipping and it was not even shipped for over a week after I paid for it. Beware if you are purchasing a textbook or something you need fast. I cannot find a way to dispute the shipping with amazon, and the late shipping caused me to lose points in class.