Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 10, 2014
I'm 37 and am just starting to see some signs of getting older such as dryer skin and loss of elasticity. I've been using this more as a preventive measure and so far so good. After a month of use I have found my skin is softer and I have less dryness. I like that it is gluten free and has many different good for yous skin vitamins.
on April 17, 2014
I was pretty skeptical of this supplement because I've tried so many skin supplements before and been disappointed. And there is no doubt that for about the first 1-2 weeks, I saw NO difference in my breakouts at all. But I'll be danged if on week 3 all of a sudden I noticed some incredible changes. For example, I get breakouts on my chin ALL the time. The few days before my period, I ALWAYS get a big ol' zit somewhere in the chin area, and I generally just live with little zits-to-be-type bumps on my chin 24/7. But right around week 3 of taking this supplement, ALL the bumps went away and I got my period WITH NO BIG PIMPLE BREAKOUT. I am now blown away by this and will never go without it. It's a game changer. Give it its 3-4 weeks to work, and your patience will be rewarded.
I should add that my breakouts are for the most part very mild and relegated to the chin and mouth area of my face. I don't know if this supplement would do the trick for people who have more severe acne or breakouts. But for my mild, cyclical acne breakout needs, this supplement is a miracle worker.
on June 23, 2014
I am on my first bottle of this product and so far I am quite satisfied with it; so much so, that I have ordered a second bottle.
It does seem to have moisturized my skin and appears to also be a little plumper (this might be in my head).
My girlfriend commented on how nice my skin looked. That was also the day I changed foundations and started using NARS tinted moisturizer, which I love,
on April 8, 2014
This is a great product for those concerned with aging and retaining glowing and healthy looking skin. This product delivers what you need for younger looking skin. You get the essential vitamins, a natural rice based formula and phytoceramides to provide extra moisture to your skin and the ability to retain the moisture. After one week you will notice the difference. Your skin will be nice and smooth with no fine lines and diminished wrinkles.
on June 26, 2014
I actually considered this product due to a review by another customer which related to my situation. I am near 40, of Asian background, a mother with kids, experience hormonal breakouts, & after turning 38 my skin felt dry & irritated. I do not have acne, but more of the occasional one or two very painful & HUGE pimples around the nose & chin area. I believe it has a lot to do with my stress level & also my monthly cycle. I have fair skin so the scars are dark & hideous. During my research I ran across several websites that suggested a deficiency in vitamins A, C, D, & E. Then I ran across HYDRODERMA while searching supplements that included these vitamins & learned about "Phytoceramides or ceramides". While I was reading the reviews about this product I came across a particular review by a customer whose situation was very similar to mine so I decided to give it a try. I AM SO GLAD THAT I GAVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY! I noticed results AFTER 3 DAYS. The first result was the hydration. After 2 weeks of use my current painful pimples diminished literally overnight. I just finished the first bottle a couple of days ago & noticed that my most current scars along with my older ones appearing lighter. I am waiting to see if this product will prevent the painful breakout through my next monthly cycle. I have my fingers crossed.
on April 17, 2014
Seriously. I have tried all face washes including other supplements, etc...nothing has worked for me. All washes have kept my face from being severely gross...as in..i get cysts on my face under my chin, along my jaw line, around my mouth. I clearly have hormonal acne, along with stress acne. So mine is pretty bad. I knew that this item was just a vitamin basically and I also know that in order to not break out you have to be healthy inside to be healthy outside. People cant really be that perfect. Skeptical of this product, my daughter bought hydro derma for me because she is as desperate as I am to have clear skin. I love it. I saw improvement in the second day...literally! I knew it was helping because I didn't have any new breakouts. I stopped picking at my skin..only popping the ones that were white. Also washing my face right when I wake up and at night right before I go to bed. I have clear skin and I haven't even gotten through half the bottle. I take two pills in the morning with breakfast and a full glass of water at night right before I lay down to go to sleep. I will forever buy this product. it will not work though if you are not consistent and do not wash your face. it does really help you become healthier looking. I tell everyone I possibly can about hydro derma. I am going to even gift some out as gifts.
on May 13, 2014
I purchased a supply of product and am still waiting as told could be 4 to 6 weeks to see results....skin does seem softer though..will keep taking these as almost 4 weeks now...hopefully will work more intensely....
on April 25, 2014
I bought this item with my fae in mind. and yes it worked to get rid of those fine lines and wrinkles. But an added benefit was the anti-aging aspedt that helped get rid of the 'cottage cheese' fat on my thighs and butt... awesome
on April 28, 2014
After using this product for about a month, I see no improvement whatsoever. The reason could be that I am too old and too far gone for this kind of product to have any effect. Will not buy again.
on May 19, 2014
Good product good price I will definitely be interested in getting this product again. It's too expensive though wish it was less