5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, not worth the wait, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Phytomer Hydracontinue - Instant Moisture Cream (Misc.)
Phytomer products are amazing. They changed my skin for the better, but they are expensive.

The prices offered for Phytomer products from vendor Skin Care Investments are lower compared to other vendors by a few dollars but not worth the time it has taken to receive the merchandise. I will not chose this vendor again for future purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is true to its name!, November 22, 2008
Diane Cote (Halifax, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Phytomer Hydracontinue - Instant Moisture Cream (Misc.)
I have very dry skin which gets drier and flaky in colder weather, especially on my cheeks and forehead. I've never found anything to remedy this problem until trying this product. I use Phytomer's Peeling Vegetal in conjunction with it to gently exfoliate my skin twice a week so that the Instant Moisture Cream can be absorbed. A little goes a long way! My skin looks much more radiant now, like I'm living in a tropical country...and I've only been using it for a few days!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great in a dry climate, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Phytomer Hydracontinue - Instant Moisture Cream (Misc.)
I have been using this face lotion for years. Denver can be very dry and this always works very well for me and I tend to have dry skin anyway. I only gave it 4 stars because I don't think it has any sunscreen in it, which isn't a big deal for me but may be for others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 19, 2009
This review is from: Phytomer Hydracontinue - Instant Moisture Cream (Misc.)
I was given a sample of this cream and was skeptical. I dislike products that leave a residue or oily feeling, yet my skin is very dry.

This moisture cream gives me baby skin. I put it on at night and when I wake up my face looks even and glowing. I doesn't leave a residue, so I can put makeup over it and not feel like I have a bunch of heavy goop on my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Phytomer Hydracontinue - Instant Moisture Cream (Misc.)
I tried lots of Moisturizer and this one works really well!
I am 30 years old and some of the product were too light and not moisture enough.
I like the texture of this product.
Unlike some cream are too thick, this cream is very easy to apply and absorbed on the skin.
I am using this cream on Spring time and just a little bit oily and might not work for summer time.
It should be perfectly for Fall and Winter time.
Only thing is a little pricy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Received as sample, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Phytomer Hydracontinue - Instant Moisture Cream (Misc.)
Received a sample and ended up purchasing. This is an excellent hydrator. I do believe it has faded my age spots.
I use it alone and under other moisture products, especially in winter. I am 71 and have extremely dry skin.
Will apply during day if I need a moisture boost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Phytomer Hydracontinue - Instant Moisture Cream (Misc.)
I love Phytomer and especially this moisturizer. I love to use this one at night when I feel like I need the most moisture

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product great service, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Phytomer Hydracontinue - Instant Moisture Cream (Misc.)
I received this product super fast they package it very well so nothing breaks.
This is by far the best face cream Ive ever used I usually have really dry flaky and red face I started using this and notice a huge difference like night and day I highly recommend this

5.0 out of 5 stars Phytomer, July 28, 2011
This review is from: Phytomer Hydracontinue - Instant Moisture Cream (Misc.)
I have been using phytomer for twenty years and even though I am 69, my skin is better than it was 15 years ago! I was delighted when I found phytomer on amazon less expensive and NO SHIPPING !

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, will definitely buy again, July 24, 2011
This review is from: Phytomer Hydracontinue - Instant Moisture Cream (Misc.)
I have very dry skin. My forehead would always be flaky and very dry at the touch. I had tried all the Clinique Products but nothing had really helped my skin. I thought about this brand a try after my Aesthetician used it during a facial at the Spa. What a difference!!! My skin feels radiant, moisturized, it feels simply good. You only need to use a little as it goes a long way. I will definitely buy this again. In fact, I will not be looking anymore, I think I found just what my skin needs.

Rate and Discover Movies