Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on April 27, 2013
This product was featured in the "People Also Bought" when I ordered a CD of "The Piano Guys" for my mother. The "Piano Guy" is not affiliated with the "Piano Guys" at all. Perhaps other people made the same mistake I did and assumed they were. The Piano Guys entertain, the Piano Guy teaches piano. This DVD may be a good tutorial, but my mother didn't want to learn how to play the piano, she wanted to see the Piano Guys playing.
on December 11, 2012
I ordered this by mistake. I thought I was ordering The Piano Guys, very entertaining musicians. That being said, I believe this video could be a lot of fun for someone wanting to learn to play Christmas songs on the piano. This is a different method. It just may be the right method for you.
on March 11, 2013
I thought this was a beautiful Christmas CD. Didn't realize it is a teaching DVD.
Am disappointed that this wasn't advertised better.
on July 8, 2013
its wasnt very helpful. the guy wasn't very good at teaching the person i bought the item for. and if i could i would get my money back.
on May 1, 2014
I was disappointed in this album because I don't play piano, but I gave it to a friend whose young grandson is very gifted and I thought would enjoy this.
on March 13, 2013
We love the Piano Guys and this was just a great as all of their other works! Looking forward to what they come out with next!
on February 28, 2013
I ordered this and it lived up to every expectation - was a gift, but I got to listen to it, too!
on July 12, 2014
He's always entertaining
on February 18, 2012
I'm still trying to learn to play my piano. This booklet is a life-saver ... and now for me to find the time to practice.
on January 29, 2015
Fun to add this to my piano guy collection