5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite CD's!, February 3, 2006
This review is from: Piano on Broadway (Audio CD)
I have had this CD for about 7 years now, and I STILL play it all the time. It's beautiful, and it is really great to play during parties, while cooking, or when you just want beautiful, mellow well-performed music to listen to. My personal favorites on this CD are "Tomorrow" from Annie, "42nd Street" from 42nd Street, and "Summertime" from Porgy & Bess.

I would TOTALLY recommend this for a Broadway enthusiast, or just someone who's looking for a great CD to play in the background of everyday activities.

I love this CD!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 CD Set, August 4, 2011
This review is from: Piano on Broadway (Audio CD)
These easy-listening type arrangements are fairly interesting and nicely played. You should note that this 2009 2-CD set appears to be a repackaging of two separate CD releases issued in the mid-90s. Just a caution in case you already own the earlier discs.

5.0 out of 5 stars So relaxing, August 25, 2010
This review is from: Piano on Broadway (Audio CD)
I've had this CD for several years - it is one of the "go to" cd's I play when the day is just not working out. It will chase the worst moods away and help put things into prosepective.

Some people play a song and some people P-L-A-Y songs - Mr. Whitmire is the second: it is a joy to listen to the music anytime. But especially on bad days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful, January 26, 2009
This review is from: Piano on Broadway (Audio CD)
My mother used to play this album when I was just a just a kid.. It's from '95, so I might have been as young as six or seven.. This is a very, very beautiful album of piano music. Certain things I listened to that I knew when I was a kid always have a special place in my heart, but I think this is a great buy for ANYONE who likes really nice, lush piano music. The opening track is SO pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Piano on Broadway CD, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Piano on Broadway (Audio CD)
We thoroughly enjoy this CD. We love piano music and this recording is lovely and very relaxing. This is our first experience listening to Stan Whitmire and will purchase more.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best instrumental albums out there!, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Piano on Broadway (Audio CD)
Play this in my car and office and Stan Whitmire is one great pianist. Well worth it and recommend buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous trip to Broadway !!, October 27, 2013
This review is from: Piano on Broadway (Audio CD)
We recently saw Stan Whitmire in concert and decided to buy this CD after seeing him. He is an absolutely fantastic pianist and the collection of Broadway songs on the CD is great. If you like Broadway and a great pianist, you need to buy this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 10, 2014