Piano Runs, Fillers and Hand Coordination Course: Piano Chords (3 DVDs, 1 Book) (Home Study Course)
|New from||Used from|
Listen to Prime Music for a chance to win an Amazon Tap
Listening to Prime Music now through May 19 automatically enters you for a chance to win an Amazon Tap. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends 5/19/16. See Official Rules for details and alternate method of entry. Listen now in our popout player
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
25 progressive exercises are featured, keeping you focused on the goal, such as
1. How to make one hand play a legato/smooth musical passage while the other hand creates a bouncy, crisp, staccato touch.
2. How to master the technique of hand eye coordination by alternating melody with right hand and left hand.
Not only do you practice the coordination, you are also composing a new piece by following our step-by-step exercise.
3. How to train your left hand to be more independent.
4. How to use harmonic and melodic 3rd to create unexpected fillers and turn-arounds.
5. How to form the transitional phrasing use harmonic and melodic 6th. This is one of the most effective way to bridge any music.
6. The technique of creating beautiful tones - Everyone play piano with different tones. The way you capture the hearts of your listeners lies in your abilities to create beautiful tones. This is what separates a pro from an amateur.
7. Arpeggios' Magic - You will find out why piano arpeggios are the building blocks of all runs. And why you need to know them inside and out, if you truly want to be a master of piano runs. We provide many exercises for you to warm up using this unique technique.
8. We also show you how to create your own runs by taking out certain arpeggios notes and adding in additional notes. Arpeggio fingering are also shown.
9. Contrary Motions - One of the most effective ways to add in runs and fillers is by using contrary motions. We will show you how to incorporate the dynamic (volume control) along with contrary motions to enhance your piano playing skills.
10. Expressive piano playing - Great composer, Chopin is the master of expressive piano playing. We will demonstrate how you can imitate his playing to strengthen your own style by using combinations of dynamics control, contrary motions, and articulations.
Top Customer Reviews
It teaches classic runs and fillers. After learning these, you will see the usual music pieces differently.