5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sound!!
Played at my wedding while guests were seated and waiting for the ceremony. I also was able to listen to it as I walked up and positioned for the walk down the isle. SUPER pretty and clear!!
Published 13 months ago by Chantel L Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not the best rendition.
I only purchased the Moonlight Sonata. It really sounds to me that at least one of the keys on this piano is out of tune. After I bought it, I listened to some other recordings to make sure and I must say there is definitely a problem here. The album itself has a nice collection of songs, so it's too bad they didn't use an in-tune instrument. Strange.
Published on December 3, 2012 by Mary K. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sound!!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27: No. 2 "Moonlight Sonata": I. Adagio Sostenuto (MP3 Music)

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not the best rendition., December 3, 2012
Mary K. Hall "Mary" (Tehachapi, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Music, July 22, 2012
Lynne Keeler (Yorktown, Virginia) - See all my reviews
I've always loved the Moonlight sonata. Now I can listen to it at any time. It's a great redition too!