Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

100%

on August 30, 2011
I ordered the matching insulated picnic basket, insulated tote and pop-up cooler by Picnics at Ascot. Great, good quality heavy fabric that looks like it will hold up well. I hope so becuase I love the look of these items and can't wait to picnic with them! The picnic basket is not that large, so be aware that you might need a second carrier for picnics of more than two or if you have bulky picnic items. It is so cute, though, you should definitely purchase it!
on February 22, 2014
I recently purchased this collapsible basket/cooler for travel, with plans to use as a cooler poolside or on our outings. It collapsed down to fit nicely in a carry-on suitcase. Even in 80-85 degree temps and sun, drinks remained ice cold and there was little ice melting after several hours. I can see many uses for this cooler. It is also attractive, but not too feminine, so my husband was happy to carry it as well!
on August 1, 2013
I love this cute little insulated picnic basket. Great quality! I love that it collapses and takes up little room when not in use. It holds a lot of food and drinks. We haven't experienced any leaks.
on April 11, 2015
Love it!! I can fit plates and everything inside!!
on January 12, 2012
Excellant product. The basket is sturdy and capable of holding all cool containers. When not in use it easily collapses down and is stored in the car or cupboard.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2015
It was just what I hoped for. Very sturdy and the size is great.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse