5.0 out of 5 stars love the big size!!
Published 15 months ago by lstables

3.0 out of 5 stars Large, soft, but perhaps not very durable.
It's definitely a large blanket, the primary reason I got it. The secondary reason that I got it was the weather/waterproof bottom so that it stays dry on damp ground.

Published 6 months ago by Matthew

5.0 out of 5 stars love the big size!!, May 11, 2013
I have the regular size picnic time tote & have been waiting for *years* for them to make one a bigger one! This one is full body length, so that you have room to stretch out on it. It's a great blanket in general - soft fleece on top, bonded to a rugged, non-slippery waterproof backing. The only downside is you can't put in a washer - you have to spot clean it, but so far that's been fine for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it., October 6, 2013
This review is from: Picnic Time Blanket Tote, X-Large, Blue Stripe (Misc.)
Very large which I need. It says not to wash it in the washer, but I did and it came out great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for beach or park..., September 14, 2013
This review is from: Picnic Time Blanket Tote, X-Large, Blue Stripe (Misc.)
Especially for families with 2-3 kids. Fits all of us and I (father) can even lie down. Folds up easily and neatly into easy-to-carry with over the shoulder strap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Large, soft, but perhaps not very durable., January 27, 2014
This review is from: Picnic Time Blanket Tote, X-Large, Blue Stripe (Misc.)

Note regarding the backing, it is not a canvas backing. It feels like a vinyl rubber. That is why you can't run it through the washer/dryer because it'll straight melt. I really question the decision on this material for the backing because I took it to the beach for a bonfire and embers blew off the fire and onto the blanket, melting through both layers. These embers weren't even hot enough to burn skin yet straight melted through the blanket.

Simply because of the size, unless I can find a similar blanket(size, waterproof backing), I will purchase another to replace it when it gets more battle damaged through use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome blanket., June 29, 2014
This thing is perfect! I bring it with me whenever my friends and I go to the park. Three adults will very easily fit on it laying down, and if you're all sitting you can probably fit about five people on it.
The waterproof side is wonderful, and protects you from getting wet if the grass is damp. I've used it right after it rained and it still kept us dry. It folds up so easily, and the strap makes it so easy to bring to and from the park.
The ONE negative about this blanket is the elastic that keeps the blanket folded up is a little loose, and I need to wrap it around the little toggle two or three times to keep it from unfolding while I am walking. That would not stop me from ordering this blanket though. It's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars My class will appreciate it!, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Picnic Time Blanket Tote, X-Large, Blue Stripe (Misc.)
I was using old sheets for my second graders to sit on during our outdoor school activities, but if the geass was wet, they were very uncomfortable. This blanket is large enough to accommodate most of the class and the water resistant backing will keep their bottoms dry! No more complaints! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 11, 2014
This blanket is large and covers a good amount of space. It's durable and thick on the bottom and soft on the top. Folds up easy. If you like outdoor activities, picnics, concerts, etc.... I don't think you will be disappointed in this blanket.

5.0 out of 5 stars non slip, October 18, 2013
This review is from: Picnic Time Blanket Tote, X-Large, Blue Stripe (Misc.)
have being use the blanket at home and outdoor, every easy to wrap back to its own shape. not that great for a windy day.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love so useful, August 5, 2014
This review is from: Picnic Time Blanket Tote, X-Large, Blue Stripe (Misc.)
huge... definitely enough for a family of 4. easy to fold. one big plus is it's waterproof so you can lay it on dewy grass without worrying about getting wet

5.0 out of 5 stars Softer than expected, September 24, 2013
JBasss (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this picnic blanket for an outdoor music festival and was impressed by the softness of the plaid side of the blanket. The underside feels like a more durable, lightweight plastic, and I love that we can sit on the damp grass for hours without getting wet! The blanket is also lighter than I expected; don't get me wrong, this is a LARGE picnic blanket, but while Picnic Time did use sturdy materials, they weigh next to nothing and the blanket folds up very compactly. For a music festival where you need to trek between multiple stages with all of your other picnic goodies (Picnic Time Turismo Cooler, Table in a Bag A2716 Low Aluminum Portable Table With Carrying Bag, etc.), this is much appreciated!

Picnic Time Blanket Tote, X-Large, Blue Stripe