Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Picnic Time Cellar Insulated Six Bottle Wine Tote
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Size: 12.5 x 11 x 13 Inches|Color: Black|Change
Price:$49.95+ Free shipping

I got this Picnic Time Bag to carry around sample bottles of alcohol for a spirits rep job I was doing. It easily fit six bottles comfortably. Unfortunately, it can not so easily fit many more bottles (up to nine). Although you can cram more bottles into this tote, I would HIGHLY recommend against doing it. The tote is simply not designed for more than six bottles and the weight of the additional bottles can easily burst the seams when picked up.

When filled correctly, the picnic time bag does a great job. It's easy to carry either with the hand or shoulder strap. It's well insulated so it'll keep the bottles relatively cool and it's got a nice front pocket which can double as a small briefcase.

If you've got a need to be carrying around several bottles at a time, this is a superb way of doing it. I highly recommend also getting the Magna Cart Personal Hand Truck which makes carrying this bag around a LOT easier.
on June 25, 2010
Loved this wine carrier at first, but after only 3 weeks, the handles on the top broke right off. Would not recommend this product. Not happy with purchase.
on October 27, 2011
The strap broke the first time i used it. I only had 4 bottles of wine in it (it is supposed to transport 6) Everything else is fine but shoddy craftmanship on the strap!!
on April 19, 2014
We needed an easy way to carry bottles of wine in our RV to keep them relatively protected while on the road. This carrier is lightweight and folds nicely when empty. It's insulated to keep bottles cool. The strap is comfortable and the carrier is easy to carry. The outside pocket is convenient for assorted small items like a wine opener, bottle stoppers, etc. All in all, a great purchase.
on May 17, 2013
We used this to transport wine or liquor to parties and it works great. Any wine-sized bottle will fit and it is well insulated. So you can use it as an ice bucket, too. The compartments velcro in and you can remove them to make it one large bag. Nice design.

The only reason I didn't give it a fifth star is that the top handle is attached to the top above the zipper, so if the lid isn't zipped and you grab the handle you can tip it over and spill it. The liner that comes with it for ice is heavy duty and doesn't leak.

Update: I purchased one of these for a friend and they changed the design so that top doesn't have to be zippered shut to lift it with the top handle. I give it the fifth star. Note: the picture still shows the handle being attached to the top lid.
on September 25, 2014
Very nice, seems sturdy and well insulated, with a spacious front pocket. There is a downside to all that---it is much heavier than my old "salesman's bag." If full, it is quite a lot to lug around. But the bag does its job, works great. Functionality is perfect.
on May 27, 2014
Love the six bottle tote. Great for a day of exploring a few of our wineries. Now I don't have to worry about leaving our bottle purchases in the vehicle for part of the day as we travel. Not only does it keep them cool, it also is well padded keeping them from tipping over and banging together. Much better than the paper or cloth bags.
on October 20, 2011
We are very happy with the Picnic Time wine carrier we purchased. We have already used it for carrying wine, as well as other items for a picnic. The bag itself is excellent quality and at a very reasonable cost. Delivery was very timely. We use this bag to transport wine or items we want to stay cool when we travel. An excellent buy!
Thanks.
on December 7, 2012
I was surprised that this was so large and strong and well designed. I was looking for something practical for travel for a couple of nice wine glasses and a few bottles. This does the job with style and has pockets for some stoppers, an opener and a candle lighter. All I need is my woman and a song and this is la dolce vita!
on September 27, 2014
As a part time wine sales person this product is a must for me. Although I just recently purchased it I am seeing it's future potenial as a picnic cooler. Wine bottle inserts are easily removed to give you a a nice cooler for picnics, tailgating, etc. Also comes with an insert you can put ice under and items on top that you want to keep cold, but dry. Very versatile product at a good price.