CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This version of America's favorite quick-draw game is designed for kids 7 to 12.
- Each card has a theme that gives the guessers an instant hint.
- The words are geared for a younger player's vocabulary, and the cards feature two levels of play.
- It's a great way for kids to enjoy their own game of Pictionary, or to play with the whole family.
- Check out the fresh cardware. Includes gameboard, timer, 2 playing pieces, 2 pencils, pad of paper, 144 cards (1,440 words), die and rules.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Background: I bought this game just so my family could use our uDraw Studio - Game and Tablet, which is a drawing tablet for the Nintendo Wii gaming console. This way, we could all just sit in our family room and watch the "Picturist" (the person drawing) draw a picture that is displayed on our large screen TV set. This makes it a more relaxing, less crowding way to play the game. The awkward nature of drawing with an electronic tablet makes it a little more challenging to draw objects that would otherwise be very easy to draw. (Of course, this game comes with its own paper pad and pencils so you don't have to play it with an electronic drawing tablet and TV set). We've now played this game a few times, and it's been fun, although my eight-year-old struggles to read some of the words on the cards.
WHAT I LIKE:
- This a wholesome game suitable for the entire family to play all at once
- The game comes with 144 double-sided cards, enough for quite a few games without repeating the use of the cards
- It provides some laughter for us as we watch each other sketch (badly!Read more ›
I almost didn't purchase this game for her this past Christmas because I thought she'd prefer to play with her new Barbies instead... not the case! It's probably one of her 3 favorite gifts (followed by a nutcracker and snow globe... go figure!)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
fun. our son just turned 9. I think this is the youngest age to play.Published 16 months ago by Edward J. Matistic / Christie Matistic
Played at my sister's home. But they no longer make the game. So glad to find it. I have 3 kids and this game is perfect for them.Published 23 months ago by Theresa Longhorn
We like picture games; so got what we wanted. Some categories are hard for younger kids; so we improvised and let them choose, or used categories fm our telestration game.Published on December 27, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Even though the address was wrong on the order my son got the gift. It was just what his kids wanted. Lots of fun. Good for the whole family.Published on December 20, 2013 by vicky Nielson
This game is for our 5 year old & 3 year old granddaughters. They are very creative so it will be fun to see how they use it. Read morePublished on December 7, 2013 by Mary Ann
This game is so much fun, but many of the things you have to draw seem to be a bit overwhelming for an 11 year old and adults alike, even on the "easy colored cards".Published on September 20, 2013 by SMR