Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Pictionary - Udraw - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 39% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Pictionary - Udraw - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Choose from traditional Adult Clues like Object, Action and Difficult or Junior Clues like "At the Zoo" and "Animal Houses."
- Play game show-style on a 3D game board. A variety of draw tools, colors and brushes provide the freedom to sketching victory!
- With seven new draw modes and a custom game board, Pictionary Mania adds a whole new twist.
- Utilize the drawing tools to create colorful masterpieces.
- The newest way to play Pictionary! Over 3,000 clues. Draw with several drawing styles, shape tools and colors. 3 Game Modes, Pictionary game show, Pictionary Mania, & Free Draw.
- Pictionary, Be contestants on the Pictionary game show with new drawing tools, new Adult and Junior clues, and a 3D game board.
- Pictionary Mania, Experience Pictionary like never before. Instead of categories, each square represents exciting draw modes, some only available on the Wii.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
The game relies on an honesty system since there are no physical cards to refer to (and shield from prying eyes) while everyone is sitting in front of the television. The person drawing selects a secret clue area, dragging it away to reveal the subject. A twinkling sound accompanies the reveal of the clue, allowing honest players to know when they can uncover their eyes or turn back to face the screen. On the off chance someone turns back too quickly or simply doesn't know how to draw the object or action, a new clue can be generated at will without penalty.
The clues are split into two piles: simpler hints for children and more advanced ones for adults to draw. The choice is available on a per-question basis, so there's no risk of locking yourself into a game too tough for the players.
The system is very easy and intuitive and there is essentially no learning curve.
All plays are drawn by the rolling/whose turn it is, is the person who draws, then both teams can guess. This board on the screen has stop signs and you have to stop and play that square, even if you roll a 5 and you only moved one square.
We just love to play pictionary at family things, but we just play the board game way. We always used to use paper, but that got messy and costly. So, instead of using paper, we just use several dry erase boards and different color markers. A whole lot better than paper by far!
Between the Wii version VS the Board game version:
The Wii is limited to little draw pad, not portable unless someone else in your family has the Wii console. The Wii version has adult or junior clues. When the clue is given, others must look away, but there is a lot of players that peek, so that isn't very fair.
Board game version, portable and you can use dry erase boards that are bigger to draw on. Both versions have to be stored.
Just love the pictionary board game, just wish the Wii version wasn't so expensive.
In the end, we prefer the board game way over the Wii game anyways. Cheaper, more clues and way more fun!
HAVE A FAMILY GAME NIGHT AND HAVE SOME FUN WHICHEVER VERSION YOU CHOOSE. EITHER WAY, PICTIONARY GAME IS FUN EVEN IF YOU CAN'T DRAW. REMEMBER, IT IS ALL IN THE GUESSING! ENJOY!