Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2013
I have used this program for years to teach children - great for making flash cards with colored photographs, language bingo cards, children's books, sequence stories, and language cards. It's cleverly organized by categories as well as sounds in words, at the beginning of words, ends of words and middle of words. Another great use is for language learning, as it also is designed to be used for 5 other languages!! I finally broke down and bought one on Amazon for myself at home, since I kept borrowing it from work to use at home. I'm taking Italian now, and plan to make flashcards for myself!!
on April 13, 2011
The main image and the description used to sell this product are not the correct image or description for what this company actually sold me. I thought I was ordering teh Picture This program for making flashcards for children. Instead I received an AOL program similar to Photo Shop. NOT the same thing. Do not order this product if what you are looking for is what the main image shows.
on June 21, 2014
I received an ancient edition of software for photo editing which had a similar name but looked completely different from what I wanted. The pictured software is a compilation of photos of many different household and community items. These are especially helpful when writing recipes or notes for intellectually disabled people. What I received comes standard on most every contemporary computer. It feels like a "bait and switch". What a waste of money.
on January 27, 2013
some photos are a little outdated, but generally really good. they printed cleary and were easy to resize. Good for children with special needs.
on December 10, 2013
The item received was not the item pictured or described. Very disappointed! I will be returning it for a refund.
on April 7, 2015