Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
asked by Terrific Trish on November 29, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 44 answers
A
Mine is the same. It's been working for the past few days but now all of a sudden there is no display or audio. Only the TV on/off light will change without the actual screen or speakers turning on. It's just pitch black.
Guha answered on November 29, 2011
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just tried and no picture and no sound
Diana & Dakota answered on December 6, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just received mine on Friday and have the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very frustrating!! and I threw away the box!!!
Diana & Dakota answered on December 6, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also Bought this T.V for $199 and received it on Friday Dec 2. All worked fine till Monday night Dec 5th. That is when it lost the picture and sound and the OSD did not function. Unplugged overnight to see if it would reset, this did not solve the problem. Returning today.
Satcom9 answered on December 7, 2011

A
I hooked up this tv on Sunday and it worked fine for 2 days. It shut itself off last night. No picture, no sound. Can turn on/off like everyone else has mentioned, but nothing else. Can't even use menu options. Does holding down the power button work? What is the reason we are all having this same problem? Should we return out tvs or call service?
Jennifer A. Moss answered on December 7, 2011

A
Class action is in order. They have a lemon here and Amazon should take note!!
Mike Mora answered on February 4, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
L. Kemp answered on December 8, 2011

A
Guha answered on December 23, 2011

A
I'm having the same issue as a few people...screen goes black, sound stays on. I can get it to come back by using the Input button on the side of the TV and cycling the power...eventually it comes back on, I change the input, and then it works OK. No idea if changing the input is doing anything, or if simply cycling the power gives it a chance to reset.

Only thing I have connected is a DirecTV box, and I'm using Composite 1.
Marc R. answered on December 28, 2011

A
We held down the power button until it turned the tv back on and it's been fine ever since.
Terrific Trish answered on December 7, 2011
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

See all questions about this product