Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

I have had these a few months and am still surprised how often I choose them!! The are simple enough that they go with both casual and dressy outfits. And even the colors I thought I would never use (green?) I do wear. I have the green ones on right now to match olive pants!

I posted a photo next to a Quarter so you could see the size. They are one and a quarter inches long measuring from the top of the hoop that goes in your ear to the tip of the stem that holds the pearl. The pearls themselves are about a quarter inch long (not counting the sterling setting.) The hoop itself (with nothing on it) is about 9/16 of an inch long. You could wear them plain, but I never have yet. I HAVE though attached other little charms on them (like an emoticon necklace I got here.)

One nice thing about dangle-type earrings is that the move and swing around a little, so you see them more than studs. These are small enough though that they are still appropriate for anywhere (unlike some big or long dangle earrings.) They come displayed nicely in a box, and are really a nice gift. Even for yourself!

edit: 7/28/2013: Since customer images were eliminated, I posted my picture I had in video form. Hope it helps gauge size.
review image
44 comments40 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2012
These are beautiful earrings, and I love the option of changing out the different pearls. But the hoop part is very poorly constructed. Each of the first three times I wore them ended with my co-workers helping me look for one of them that simply let go. Yesterday, I wore them again, and we were not able to locate the hoop, only the pearl, so I cannot wear them anymore. My job is sitting at a desk, so there is no reason besides poor/cheap contruction that would make the hoop give way all the time.
on February 11, 2011
These earrings are so pretty. I just got them today and I am very impressed by the bright colors. They will be a nice addition to my work jewelry and I can't wait to start wearing them all the time. Great price for the versatility.
on April 10, 2014
I received these as a birthday gift and am enormously pleased with them. They can be used with casual outfits as well as dressier ones. I'm allergic to base metals and have had no reaction to these, so they must be genuine sterling silver, as described. The hoops are small, but still large enough to put more than one pearl on each one. (I have gone out with 3 on each hoop.)

The colors are pretty close as they appear in the listing. (You also have to take your monitor into consideration ... not all monitors are calibrated to show "true" colors and who knows what the color profile of the photo is!) My green/gold pearls are closer to a shiny, deep khaki green. The "blue" ones are not even close ... more like a light grey. One of the white pearls has some minor flaws in the surface (two teeny "dimples"), but they are not at all obvious.

I give them 4 stars instead of differences in colors (I really would have liked to have "real" blue pearls!!) and the small flaws. Given the versatility of this set, they are well worth the price!
on July 20, 2011
Love the colors of these interchangeable earrings. The 7 colors will go with most attire. They are light in weight and not cumbersome. I saw these on someone else and just had to have a set for myself.
on February 9, 2015
For a couple of years I have searched for earrings to go with a multi-colored dyed freshwater pearl necklace. These are as perfect a match as I think could be possible. The loops are sturdy, finely constructed and stamped with .925 (indicating sterling). I could not be happier with the set. They come in a lovely display box that would make them all the more impressive as a gift.
on March 1, 2012
This earring set is one of my favorite purchases. The quality is great as well as the price. They're the perfect size and very versatile - not just because of the interchangeable colors - they're great with jeans or shorts as well as office or evening wear. I bought 2 sets for gifts but had to keep one for myself!!
on March 8, 2015
I lost one of the hoops and a pearl when it fell out of my ear without noticing it. Before that happened, I absolutely loved the set. There is a nice variety of colors and the earrings went well with many outfits.
on March 8, 2015
The only thing to say is that they are lovely, versitile. As soon as I can I will buy another set for me. This one went to sister who also loved them.
on October 8, 2012
You do have to double check to see if you put the clasp together properly,... the post can wiggle from side to side and completely miss the lock. I have to be extra careful of what earrings I wear because the wrong earring can give me allergies... and I can usual tell within a few moments if the earrings are going to break my skin out. *** But not with these sterling silver hoops. If they didn't dangle, I would not know they were there. I LOVE THESE earrings!