Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 3, 2012
We purchased these candles to put in the windows of our mountain cabin. Since they are battery operated we don't have to worry about fire. We tested one candle at home by turning it on and allowing it to run though a two-day cycle. The candle was on for the five or six hour window, turned off, then came back on the next evening. We took the candles to the cabin and placed them in windows turning them on as we went. As we drove out the cabin looked like it was something out of a fairy tale. We figure we may have started a new fad in the neighborhood. Though the candles look sort of cheezy close up - when lit at a distance they look great.
on December 3, 2012
I replaced my older GE LED candles that ran on AA batteries with these that run on 3 AAA batteries. 2 weeks and my cheaper Sams Club batteries are dead and my Kirkland (Costco) batteries are barely hanging in there. My old GE AA battery candles got 2 full seasons of use out of their Kirkland batteries, so I'm not liking that it's going to cost me about $50 in batteries and 3 times replacing the batteries in 18 candles each season. Obviously GE's making these to run on AAAs is a mistake. If you want to buy battery candles, go for ones that use AA batteries and pass these by. I'm going to return mine.
on March 24, 2013
We have a big bay window in the front of the house, and I arranged them with one in each pane in a candelabra effect using the suction cups that come with them. The programmed six-hour cycle worked perfectly. They turned on about 7:00 PM and turned themselves off automatically at 1:00 AM. They're a little bit of a hassle to set up because you have to put three batteries in each one, but once that's done it's effortless. The batteries lasted the whole 5 weeks I had the lights up, and still have juice. Glad I got these, and will use them again next year.
on December 30, 2013
I just returned a box of these candles. The candles look really nice - as long as they work as they should. Out of the 6 candles, 1 did not work right out of the box. One suction cup was missing. I have no window sills so suction cups are crucial for these candles to work for me. 2 suction cups were not working, I tried repeatedly and they kept popping off the glass after a minute or so. A friend of mine had bought the same candles a couple of years ago at Costco (they look so nice, that's why I wanted them) and she had the same problem with the suction cups, a couple of them were not working.
The box I received looked as it had already been opened. The bottom of the box had a tape seal which had been broken, and the box itself just did not look brand new (though that also could have just been "shop-worn"). There is a little bit of protective plastic wrap around each candle which needs to be removed before use and the first candle in the row was missing that.
Anyways, UPS was just here picking up the return. I am ordering another box and hope that ALL of the candles will work this time.
on January 7, 2013
These window candles met my expectations and then some. They do stay on for six hours, shut down and then turn on again at the same time the next day. So easy to maintain and use. Battery will last about two to 2.5 weeks before needing to replace. Love the option of having a steady flame or flickering.
on December 31, 2013
We had some of the older versions and loved them - they have gone for several years on the same set of batteries (2 AA). We moved and have more windows so decided to get these to match. These run on 3 AAA and in the six weeks we have used them the batteries have been replaced once and they are starting to die already.
on December 11, 2012
These lights are yellow. They are battery operated with a steady or flickering option and will stay on for 6 hours. I do wish they were brighter, though.
They are sturdy and have survived a two year old.

UPDATE: These lights were dim to begin with, but are now completely out. I put them up with fresh new batteries on December 8th. By Christmas, several of them were out. You can't even see the light from the street for the others. They were too dim in the beginning for me and now the batteries haven't even lasted for the entire season.
on November 10, 2012
I have not turned these on yet, but I just bought them from Costco today (11/10/12) for about $18. If you belong to Costco, buy them there!
review image review image review image
on December 21, 2012
What a treat not to turn on and off switches and no extension cords snaking all over. I am thoroughly pleased with these window candles and love coming home from work and having my windows all lighted up.
on November 28, 2013
As I said in a prior e-mail, the lights were advertised to last 30 days on charged batteries, they only last three days. One light did not work at all. I now have 18 lights and 72 batteries that do not work as advertised. I have called the manufacture 2 times with no results. I would like a refund on the lights, batteries and charger.
Charles Mcvey