Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 8 Piece Premium Value Combo Accessory Bundle Kit: Black Silicone Skin Case Cover + USB Car Charger + USB Wall / Travel / AC Adapter Charger + USB 2in1 Data Sync Cable + White Stereo Headphone + 3.5mm Aux Retractable Cable + Screen Protector / Guard + Fishbond keychain for Sony Walkman (NWZ-E463, NWZ-E464 and NWZ-E465) Series MP3 Player
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 26, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for: I now have the capability to charge my Sony Walkman anywhere (car/home/work), have it encased with a protective "skin" and listen to my Walkman wherever I am. Kudoes - excellent accessory kit and prompt service, I will order again.
on April 23, 2013
Most of all I got the 8 piece set for the wall plug-in adapter and the cover. It’s nice to not have to turn my laptop on and plug in the Walkman to it just to do a recharge. The black protective cover fits around the Walkman very snug and keeps it from sliding easily about, love it. The lens protector is a good idea; I want my Walkman to stay scratch free. Always good to have a back up cable connect between your MP3 player and computer. If I had to share my player with someone else, I guess the ear plugs might be handy. I haven’t yet, but I may at some time use the 12 volt power adapter in my car and if I did, it will be nice to have the included audio cable to plug between the Walkman and Aux input. I do use the soft fish to wrap my Sony ear plug set around when I which to my sound canceling over the ear head set. For me, the only thing missing is a way to clip my Walkman on when I don’t have a pocket to drop it into. So I can easily recommend this set to anyone who has a NWZ-463.
on July 1, 2013
The screen protector and case have definitely saved my MP3 a few times. I use the AC adapter all of the time, so it comes in handy. The keychain is...there. I hardly use it. The wall and car adapters come in handy, but I had ones already. I gifted them to my sister so she would stop bugging me to borrow mine. The extra cord is nice. Lastly, the headphones = okay. The ones that came with my MP3 were better (Sony Walkman E465). I know this stuff works with that model for sure. For any other models, check other reviews.
on February 18, 2013
The accessory bundle was not actually a bad price, but I would prefer to pay i.e. a couple of bucks less and not get the somebody else's preference in key ring : ( or let me choose my own key ring!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2013
I use this on my sony walkman works good, I like that the cord winds up and I would recommend it
on May 31, 2013
Does everything it is suppose to do. She can charge her phoneby several different methods. The phone is protected with the case.