5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up
i really enjoy the color of it it brings life to my bedroom i also like that it came with the pillow covers and with cute extra pillows. this comforter is light on the body so it wont press down on your toes but it still warm
Published 9 months ago by Steph c.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OKAY, Comforter very thin.
Published 22 months ago by crystal adams

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OKAY, Comforter very thin., February 27, 2013
This review is from: 10 Piece Queen Dawson Black and Red Comforter Set
I wouldn't rate this product higher than a 3, because, it's just an okay set. I was expecting higher quality since the retail price is $259.00, I'm glad I only paid $79.99 for it. It looks exactly like in the picture. The scrolling design has a velvet feel to it. Material is nylon or something, kinda silky. Comforter is very, very thin, you can see through it around the edges. The 2 plain black pillow cases don't fit regular sized pillowes, I will need to get european. Set has a chemical smell to it, it will need washed before use!

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up, March 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, August 12, 2013
This review is from: 10 Piece Queen Dawson Black and Red Comforter Set
The colors are beautiful and true to picture. All pieces were in the bag. Totally worth buying. It doesn't feel cheap. Worth every dollar I spend on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, February 27, 2014
This review is from: 10 Piece Queen Dawson Black and Red Comforter Set
This set is gorgeous. The pillows are little smaller tan I imagined, but everything else I absolutely love. The comforter is just gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal looking, April 14, 2013
This review is from: 10 Piece Queen Dawson Black and Red Comforter Set
Very beautiful bedspread that fits true to size and exactly as pictured. Is a little on the thin side though. Shipped fast. Would buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like picture!, October 18, 2013
This review is from: 10 Piece Queen Dawson Black and Red Comforter Set
Who would have ever thought it'd be so hard to find a red and black bedroom suit!
But, this one me and my fiancé both agreed on! Very sexy and romantic! Loved the packaging! Looks just like picture!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comforter set., June 21, 2013
This review is from: 10 Piece Queen Dawson Black and Red Comforter Set
Love it, however it feels like a sleeping bag, I don't like the material. I use a different comforter when I actually sleep, but i do love the queen dawson it 's a beautiful set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 12, 2014
This review is from: 10 Piece Queen Dawson Black and Red Comforter Set
After reading the reviews after my husband purchased this set I was a bit skeptical. We now have it, it is on our bed and we love it. The comforter is no down comforter, it is thin but keeps you very warm. Looking at everything, plus thew reviews and the outside design we decided it would be best to get it dry cleaned instead of throwing it in the wash. If you are looking for a soft thick comforter this set is not for you. If you want a beautiful comforter set that will take a little extra care then definitely purchase this. It looks beautiful on the bed we have had several compliments.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice BUT DOESN'T LAST, May 4, 2014
This review is from: 10 Piece Queen Dawson Black and Red Comforter Set
I've owned this product for about a year. During the first few months, I had no complaints. It looked just as good as the picture and it looked expensive. But eventually, the black design which is made of fake velvet, wears off. Now it looks cheap and will have to be replaced after only one year of use. I'm really sad because I love the look of this comforter when it's new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super happy!!, March 16, 2014
This review is from: 10 Piece Queen Dawson Black and Red Comforter Set
Absolutely gorgeous!!! The price was fantastic and the bedding is amazing looking! I've purchased from this person on three other occasions and I'll come back everytime!!

10 Piece Queen Dawson Black and Red Comforter Set