Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2 Piece LCD Screen Protector Film for New Nintendo DSi
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 23, 2010
These fit the DSi perfectly, cleaning clothes came in very handy. Shipping was very quick, my order came much quicker then I expected. Will definately be buying more of this item, and more from this company.
The protectors fit perfectly and don't interfere with the stylus working properly. The cleaning cloth is a great bonus! If you need screen protectors, get off the fence and get these.
on October 16, 2013
The bottom screen didn't fit. Top one did though. I was using a DSi (not a XL). It took three weeks for me to receive it too.
on October 24, 2012
Got the job done. Simple to put the screen protectors on, the screens fit perfectly, and came with a small smoothing card to make sure no air bubbles got trapped between the screen and the protectors. Also great considering the price! You'll get your money's worth.
on July 22, 2012
The product is great and the delivery was fine. It has very specific instructions which helped me a lot on how to fit the screen savers. My cousin received and bring it to me on Brazil. My 7 years son plays with the DS and it keep the screen save from scratches.
on February 22, 2010
this item came perfectly as i expected. its in perfect shape and fit my s0ns dsi perfectly
on December 5, 2010
I was very happy with the speed the seller sent the item to me. Unfortunately, the product itself was not great. First, the packaging is completely in Japanese, which isn't the biggest deal but it does mean that there is no help in the packaging for the product. Secondly, I may have gotten two protectors for the same screen. Neither one fit the lower, touchscreen. I ended up getting the Rocketfish product from Best Buy for a few bucks more and those fit fine.
on March 31, 2010
I ordered this DSi screen protector because it was one of the cheapest with some of the highest reviews. It fit perfectly and was extremely simple to apply. The touchscreen protector did not interfere in any way with the screens functionality. I plan to order several more.
on March 30, 2013
The top screen protector fits nicely but the lower one is a couple of millimeters off and will not cover the whole screen. Other than that, item was easy to install and works fine.
on April 2, 2013
I wanted the screen protector for my youngest son's DSI. They fit well & do the job. I had a little bet of a hard time putting them on without bubbles but it worked out fine.

See 1 answered question