Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 30, 2013
I bought this for my mum and she loves it. I've seen her use other types of spatulas and have seen them either are too hard or too soft. This one is just right it seems as I don't hear her complain when cooking as much.
on August 3, 2014
I've only had this product a few weeks, but so far so good. My order arrived in the expected time frame and the packaging was intact. I purchased this set primarily because of the brush. I haven't used it yet but it looks nifty and at least I know it will not be shedding brush "hairs" all over my food! It is nice having 3 different sized and shaped spatulas. I've used all 3 and they worked well for each different purpose. I really like being able to remove the spatula head from the handle to wash as I am a germaphobe and always want food removed from every nook and cranny.
on December 1, 2013
This product cannot be beat for the price. The set is sturdy and I am happy with this purchase. I would recommend these spatulas.
on November 17, 2013
This is a nice spatula set. I purchased it for a gift. I love that the bar-b-que brush is included.
on May 24, 2014
These are good to use. They are not like some that are like a spoon. One is but the others different sizes. They even have a small one. I would buy again. Good value.
on August 3, 2014
I've been needing some new spatulas for a while now, but, have you seen how expensive this kitchen staple has gotten? Then I spotted these on Amazon. They've got a nice industrial look, no nonsense and edgy, ready to do what needs to be done. AND there's a pastry brush as well. They work great and clean up easily all at a reasonable price. I'm happy.
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2014
Love this set. After losing everything below 4 feet to a flood, I looked for replacements for my kitchen utensils. I found these on Amazon and thought I would give them a try. I am very pleased with the quality and sizes to fit almost any jar/can. I am looking forward to using the brush soon, too.
on July 7, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for at just the right price. Easy to clean, which is a big plus! I haven't stopped using them since I received them, very quickly I might add, with Amazon Prime. The handles are plastic (except for the brush handle), so be careful not to lean them up on your hot pot.
on September 17, 2014
I really like this, they are great I thought they might be flimsy and they would not do the job with heavy batters but YES they did and still do.. I use this every other day for my cake batters and they are perfect. Price was great, delivery time was also great. Thank you
on March 16, 2014
I chose this set because it had the pieces needed. It was a gift for my son who likes to cook and moved out on his own. All of these pieces are must haves in the kitchen. So, this was a no brainer. Son loves them. Was very happy it had the brush with it too.