Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on August 3, 2014
I've only had this product a few weeks, but so far so good. My order arrived in the expected time frame and the packaging was intact. I purchased this set primarily because of the brush. I haven't used it yet but it looks nifty and at least I know it will not be shedding brush "hairs" all over my food! It is nice having 3 different sized and shaped spatulas. I've used all 3 and they worked well for each different purpose. I really like being able to remove the spatula head from the handle to wash as I am a germaphobe and always want food removed from every nook and cranny.
on August 30, 2013
I bought this for my mum and she loves it. I've seen her use other types of spatulas and have seen them either are too hard or too soft. This one is just right it seems as I don't hear her complain when cooking as much.
on August 3, 2014
I've been needing some new spatulas for a while now, but, have you seen how expensive this kitchen staple has gotten? Then I spotted these on Amazon. They've got a nice industrial look, no nonsense and edgy, ready to do what needs to be done. AND there's a pastry brush as well. They work great and clean up easily all at a reasonable price. I'm happy.
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2014
Love this set. After losing everything below 4 feet to a flood, I looked for replacements for my kitchen utensils. I found these on Amazon and thought I would give them a try. I am very pleased with the quality and sizes to fit almost any jar/can. I am looking forward to using the brush soon, too.
on July 7, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for at just the right price. Easy to clean, which is a big plus! I haven't stopped using them since I received them, very quickly I might add, with Amazon Prime. The handles are plastic (except for the brush handle), so be careful not to lean them up on your hot pot.
on July 28, 2015
Love this set! Great assortment of sizes, cleans easily and the price for the set is what brick and mortar stores ask for one good piece. Very please with the removeable handle feature if and when dirt gets up under the silicone.
on January 13, 2014
Just another reason I love Amazon. This set is great, the clear handles give it a touch of elegance while being functional! My biggest issue when buying these is them melting in a hot pan, these did not melt! Nice product.
on September 17, 2014
I really like this, they are great I thought they might be flimsy and they would not do the job with heavy batters but YES they did and still do.. I use this every other day for my cake batters and they are perfect. Price was great, delivery time was also great. Thank you
on April 12, 2014
Received these items right away in perfect condition to replace some that we broke. They have lasted a long time before and looking forward to using them again. An affordable, well-made set of cooking tools!
on June 7, 2014
Nice and sturdy, no smell and was packaged securely with twist ties on cardboard. They are very firm, not soft and bendy, if that is important to you, except for the brush. The large one is very firm and concave, the other two are flat and spatula shaped. I am very pleased with the packaged set. It didn't say how well it will tolerate heat on the package, I will have to check the info again. Happy cooking! :-)