5.0 out of 5 stars A Definite Buy
I bought this product for my 10 year old daughter. It came within a week of purchasing and according to my daughter fits better into her DS than the original. She loves to change out the colors depending on her mood.
Published on May 8, 2009 by K. Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for DS Lite
These are DSi stylus pens, which work on the DS lite but wont fit in the space on the game system. Not a big issue, especially for the price, since my kids cant keep up with them anyway.
Published on May 13, 2011 by lyricalady1

5.0 out of 5 stars A Definite Buy, May 8, 2009
K. Hall (Cypress, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gen 4 Piece Stylus Pen Set Multi Color for Nintendo DS Lite (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 24, 2008
Somehow I have lost the original ndsl stylus, luckily I managed to buy a replacement here through eforcity. Shipment was quick and the best thing is there are 4 different colored stylus, so I can just use whichever one I like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits DS Lite Perfectly - ONLY $1.35!, September 2, 2011
My almost 5 year old has a bad habit of chewing on things (I keep waiting for her to outgrow it!), and she's already demolished one stylus. I couldn't believe the price of these ($1.35/set!!) and had to grab a few.

I don't know what an original DS Lite stylus looks like, I've only bought an off-brand. My daughter's DS Lite is a hand-me-down from my niece and didn't come with a stylus - but I think these are probably close to the original and very nice. Especially when you consider the low price and FREE shipping!

A few reviewers must have gotten a bad set, because I ordered four sets and all 16 pens are fine. The tips look great and all 16 snap into the DS's stylus slot and STAY in place. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and definitely recommend these pens for your (or your child's) DS Lite. They would also be a nice little gift to give along with a DS game for birthdays or Christmas.

UPDATE: These pens fit into my daughter's DSi too. I bought more of them on June 24th 2012. Shipping was free and super fast. Love these little pens!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 1, 2010
Perfect replacements for the DS stylus. My wife has a pink DS lite, the pink stylus included is a perfect color match, great replacement - cheap!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for DS Lite, May 13, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal works just like the original stylus!!, October 14, 2009
I reccomend this stylus. Don't spend your money to an expensive stylus that is works just as good. My daugther lost her 2 stylus that came with her DS and I had to get her a new one. I found this here on Amazon and I'm glad I looked here first. She loved the different colors she keep changing her stylus whatever color she's in the mood for. I loved these and so did my 8 y.o daugther. Go get this don't hesitate!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Design, January 27, 2010
The manufacturer of this product actually made the tips that fit into the actual pen. This did not work well for the set that I purchased. Within the first two minutes of use, one of the tips fell off (since they are clear we have been unable to find it to try and reattach it with super glue.) This occurred again with 2 other pens in the pack. Within less than 1 week of having a 4 pack, I only have 1 that is still good for use. As for the look and ability to use it like the original, it is great, as long as the tip is attached. I would not recommend this for anyone that uses their stylus on a regular basis. I purchased mine for my children ages 7-13. I am just thankful that the set was inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect replacement, October 2, 2010
I'm so glad to find this set of styli. My kids keep losing theirs and these were perfect. They are inexpensive, they snap into their DS Lites and hold there just like the original styli. I've tried them, and they feel comfortable in the hand. Now, I don't have to worry about my kids scratching their screens tapping with other pointy objects. So far, so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Replacement Styli, January 24, 2010
My niece lost the stylus pen for her Nintendo DS Lite (rose) while she was visiting me. I looked up this product on Amazon and was a little shocked at just how inexpensive it was. Sometimes when things are so cheap, the quality is poor, but I decided to buy it using standard delivery. It arrived in three days from the time I placed the order online. Each stylus is individually wrapped and the pink and white styli look great with my niece's Nintendo. The quality is high and seems to be an exact replica of the original. She's happy with the product and I'm very happy with the price and the quick delivery of the product to my home. Go ahead and buy with confidence.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, December 21, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought because the price was so good, but within 2 days all tips from all 4 styluses were off. I returned them. It was a waste. On a brighter note Amazon's return policy is fabulous!

Gen 4 Piece Stylus Pen Set Multi Color for Nintendo DS Lite