Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 29, 2012
This is perfect for my little one but, I would not be able to use these at all. I was either not paying attention or it wasn't stated clearly how tiny these are.
on August 16, 2014
Shipping took longer than expected, but item is as described-- very similar to the stylus that originally came with my older DS, good to have inexpensive spares.
on January 11, 2012
This was perfect - the grandkids keep loosing their stylus for their DS and this gave them extras at a super price. I put them in their stockings for Christmas.
on July 1, 2013
I remember seeing 3 of the 4 pens from this pack sometime recently and am confident I can find at least 2 on short notice. These silly things are easy to lose!
on January 16, 2013
We ordered these in as replacements for our DS. They are small so somewhat easy to loose. The colors arrived as shown and works great with the DS touchscreen.
on September 23, 2013
I actually purchased these to use for my cell phone, as I had lost my original stylus. They work great and are very durable. The colors are soft and cute, too!
on April 17, 2013
My kids constantly lose their styluses and this was a great deal for replacements and the quality of them seems pretty good as well. They've held up so far :)
on June 15, 2012
This is a great replacement stylus, I only wanted the ice blue one for my DS but my nieces and nephews all needed the other 3 colors so this worked out great.
on October 8, 2013
A great but all Stylus Pens arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The color was varried as well. A fantastic buy for any looking for good DS Stylus Pens.
on May 9, 2016
These fit and work just like the original. I like how they come with several, because the kids seem to lose them often. The price makes that no problem.