Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on May 8, 2009
I bought this product for my 10 year old daughter. It came within a week of purchasing and according to my daughter fits better into her DS than the original. She loves to change out the colors depending on her mood.
on September 2, 2011
My almost 5 year old has a bad habit of chewing on things (I keep waiting for her to outgrow it!), and she's already demolished one stylus. I couldn't believe the price of these ($1.35/set!!) and had to grab a few.

I don't know what an original DS Lite stylus looks like, I've only bought an off-brand. My daughter's DS Lite is a hand-me-down from my niece and didn't come with a stylus - but I think these are probably close to the original and very nice. Especially when you consider the low price and FREE shipping!

A few reviewers must have gotten a bad set, because I ordered four sets and all 16 pens are fine. The tips look great and all 16 snap into the DS's stylus slot and STAY in place. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and definitely recommend these pens for your (or your child's) DS Lite. They would also be a nice little gift to give along with a DS game for birthdays or Christmas.

UPDATE: These pens fit into my daughter's DSi too. I bought more of them on June 24th 2012. Shipping was free and super fast. Love these little pens!
on March 24, 2008
Somehow I have lost the original ndsl stylus, luckily I managed to buy a replacement here through eforcity. Shipment was quick and the best thing is there are 4 different colored stylus, so I can just use whichever one I like.
on July 3, 2013
Purchased these for my son who inherited his older brother's old Nintendo DS Lite.

Pros:
======
1. Comes with 4!
2. Great quality; just like OEM
3. Does what it's told!

Cons:
======
None!

Other thoughts:
=============
Only needed one but came with four!
on October 1, 2010
Perfect replacements for the DS stylus. My wife has a pink DS lite, the pink stylus included is a perfect color match, great replacement - cheap!
on May 13, 2011
These are DSi stylus pens, which work on the DS lite but wont fit in the space on the game system. Not a big issue, especially for the price, since my kids cant keep up with them anyway.
on April 18, 2013
My daughter recently lost her one and only DS stylus and the only replacements I could find at the store were combo packs that including a bunch of other unnecessary accesories. Amazon was the only place I could find them without the added accessories. This package was a great value. They look exactly like the original stylus and they fit perfectly into the DS. Shipping through Eforcity was slow and untrackable but the package did finally arrive and their customer service was helpful and apologetic.
on February 3, 2014
These work great as a replacement for a boogie board stylus. They are smaller in size than the boogie board stylus, but they work pretty much the same. My 4 yr old loves that he can pick between different colors.
on May 4, 2011
The product works, in the sense that the DSi "sees" it and you can use it, but it is soooo cheap! The feel of the plastic both in the body and the tip is SO different from the original! You couldn't fool a 4 year old if you tried to say they are original. Also, they don't fit in the DSi's hole the way the original does - the raised part where you stick your nail to pull and remove the stylus from the hole sticks out more than the original stylus and when you place your DSi on a flat surface with the stylus inserted in the whole, the stylus touches the surface first and the DSi is all wobbly.

Bad product, I wish I had spent 3 or 4 more bucks and bought the original one.
My kids each have one of the original Nintendo DS's (not the 3D ones). As I was getting ready for a family car trip, I discovered that we had no idea where the styluses were that went with them. The kids hadn't played their DS's for a few months and had no clue where to even to even look for the styluses that went with them. So right before the trip I ordered this 4 piece set of DS styluses, and when they arrived I was pleased to find they fit perfectly into the stylus holder built into the underside the the Nintendo DS units.

One package comes with 4 colors, pink, white, light blue and black. My kids each have a DS, so my daughter claimed the pink and light blue stylus for her pink DS and let her brother have the white and black on for his dark blue DS. They work just as well as the styluses that came with their games, and having a few on hand will help on the car trip, in case we lose one yet again. If you're looking for a replacement stylus for a Nintendo DS, these work great!