4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute

3.0 out of 5 stars seller annoyed me
Published 15 months ago by gigi lee

3.0 out of 5 stars seller annoyed me, November 4, 2013
This review is from: QS Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (8 Pack)
These are really cute but they weren't of the highest quality so I left some seller feedback which wasn't negative at all and I even gave four stars and said I would buy again. Well the seller contacted me to tell me to remove my feedback because they thought it was negative. They want me to lie and say their product is perfect and I couldn't be happier I don't think so. So now I took one more star away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Holy CHEMICALS!!!, October 26, 2013
This review is from: QS Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (8 Pack)
There is NO way I can put this on my baby! I smelled a strong chemical odor before opening the individual packaging. When I held them up to my nose, wow, very strong! And I got a headache almost immediately after. I can't imagine putting this on my baby, are you kidding me? And it's sent directly from China, so who knows what the heck it is. No thank you. I threw them all away.

1.0 out of 5 stars thief, March 5, 2014
This review is from: QS Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (8 Pack)
You stole my photo and headband from my etsy store and to claim it as yours ? I AM FURIOUS .
[...]
THIS IS MY PHOTO AND YOU HAVE ILLEGALLY CROPPED OUT THE PHOTOGRAPHERS NAME AND HAVE BLURRED OUT MY RHINESTONE ON MY BOW - COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS . YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAW NOT ONLY WITH ME BUT WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER AND DO YOU THINK THE MOM WANTS THEIR BABY ALL OVER CHINA TO SELL HEADBANDS . IM BRINGING YOU DOWN . ALSO CONTACTING AMAZON .

1.0 out of 5 stars In the picture it is cut, but not in reality, December 31, 2013
This review is from: QS Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (8 Pack)
These laces look terrible... They are soo ugly that I cannot even put on my baby to take a picture... Also, it smells very strong.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Best Made for Infant, February 10, 2014
This review is from: QS Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (8 Pack)
I was sooo looking forward to getting these but that was unfortunately let down when received them. For my infant's size(7 months at time), they were a little too large for her head even being a stretchy headband. It just seemed poorly made, like the flower wanted to fall apart and the beading wasn't holding in very well, and the little thin petal-like parts wouldn't stay down. I realize they are all packaged up and need time to kind of relax into place, but it wasn't working. And when you have in infant who may reach up and grab at it on their head, the fact that it comes apart so easily was disappointing. Maybe it's just my order, but unfortunately it wasn't as I was expecting based on the picture here on the page. Sorry. She doesn't wear them. Money wasted. :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, March 8, 2014
This review is from: QS Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (8 Pack)
I Received my order really fast and although the headbands did have an odor to them I just hand washed them with a mild handsoap and let them air dry and they are fine. I will need to alter the size for my baby girl for now but Im glad they are kinda large because she can continue to wear them in the future, Only gave 4 stars because I would have loved it if I got the peach colored one shown in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, August 13, 2013
This review is from: QS Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (8 Pack)
Beautiful headbands!! So worth the $10...or more! They are the perfect size for my 4 month old! Great quality! Can't wait to show them off!

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, February 28, 2014
This review is from: QS Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (8 Pack)
i Love the headbands!!!!!! i received one in every colors and they are comfortable on my daughter head. i get complements all the time, but they did have this chemical smell when i 1st opened the package but its gone now... i highly recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars eh!, March 19, 2014
This review is from: QS Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (8 Pack)
I was so excited to get these bows! Wasn't thrilled once I got them though. The material is uneven- the "pearls" hang and are lose. For us they were a total waste of money!! We don't use them. They just look tacky

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 13, 2014
This review is from: QS Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (8 Pack)
They did not look like the picture at all. And i dont mean that in a good way. The picture makes them look more Victorian and fancy and they just look really goofy.