Published on January 6, 2012 by Joy A Kennedy

3.0 out of 5 stars Details are not accurate
Published on May 11, 2011 by Kimberly

3.0 out of 5 stars Details are not accurate, May 11, 2011
This review is from: 8 Pieces Beige, Blue and Brown Stripe Comforter (104"x92") Bed-in-a-bag Set King Size Bedding
I will say the color is good and the comforter is pretty, but the product details were wrong on size, fill, & care. First of all, the comforter is 100"x86" NOT 106"x92" as told by the retailer. It says it right there on the tag. Also, It is not oversized. In fact, it is undersized & doesn't fit my QUEEN size bed. I purchased the king because I wanted an oversized comforter and it is the same size as my current queen comforter. Actually it was shorter. It is very thin and not plush as discribed by the previous review or description and photo. Also, it is dry clean only. I have dogs and was excited to see it was machine washable, but again it's right there on the tag DRY CLEAN ONLY. If these things are not of any importance to you like they were to me then this is a pretty set. Be wary if you want it to fit a king bed. I'm not sure it's possible except for the shams and skirt. Also keep in mind it is a large package and expensive to return.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even close to what was described!, May 19, 2011
I did read the reviews first... some were favorable and a few mentioned that there were discrepancies. I chose (poorly) to believe that the people who said they received a smaller comforter mistakenly got a queen size. Well, they didn't. Everything bad is true. The color is not blue, it's teal. The king comforter is only 101 inches wide. It's NOT machine washable. The description is a complete lie, and I'm going to have to pay $20 to ship this back! Please beware!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap junk, May 14, 2011
This is the worst piece of cheap junk I have ever had the misfortune to purchase. This is not "oversized" (it does not fit my king bed), nor is it "overfilled." It's so thin it wouldn't even make a good blanket. If you hold it up to the light you can see thru it. The ironic thing is it isn't even machine-washable, the tags state DRY CLEAN ONLY. I wouldn't spend dry cleaning costs on this. I feel cheated, lied to, and amazed that cheaters and liars are allowed to sell on amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the Comforter It says It is, July 10, 2011
I was so excited waiting for the arrival of my beautiful new comforter. But, when it came and I put in on my King size bed it didn't fit. I thought I could live with it. About two weeks later I decided to wash it and found it was Dry Clean Only! After two weeks on my bed it looks like it is 5 years old! I would NOT purchase this comforter set!! So disappointed...

3.0 out of 5 stars trust the neg. reviews, July 7, 2012
i ordered this bedding despite of the negative reviews, well i should have listened!! The bedding looks way off from the pic. the blue was not the same color, when i got it it was like a lighter blue and the stripes on the bedding are not as big as they appear in the pic. i ordered a king since i have a king bed and it barley hangs off the sides of the bed. its still very pretty but id get the size up from what you think you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 PC MODERN BLUE / BROWN /BEIGE COMFORTER SET / BED IN BAG - KING SIZE BEDDING, January 6, 2012
It was time for a new bed comforter! The present one I bought a year ago and it was already falling apart! I decided to take a change and did some research utilizing of course...Amazon! Not only did I find the exact colors I was looking for but the whole set was on sale. I love it...makes my bedroom look wonderful, warm and modern. This was not a cheap looking comforter set...this comforter is high quality. The delivery as usual was on time. It arrived exactly when I was told it would. My whole experience with Amazon/Seller ...again...has always been wonderful!

sincerely,
J.A.K.

7 PC MODERN BLUE / BROWN /BEIGE COMFORTER SET / BED IN BAG - KING SIZE BEDDING

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, December 9, 2011
The colors are not true to what they say. The blue is more turquoise so I was disappointed. It looks blue in the photo but not when it arrived.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissappointing, August 17, 2013
Very Disappointed in this product. The picture looks like the three colors are very wide. each color only represents 9in a piece on
a King size comforter. So that is 27 in of color on a King size comforter . It looks stupid. The picture displayed is not what I received. The quality is very poor as well. It arrived in a bag of course as to be expected but I couldn't get the wrinkles out I tried putting into the dryer for a few minutes after reading the laundry instructions saying that was ok. It was still wrinkled and when I put it back on the bed the stuffing was bunched together. It's filled with like a filler of an in expensive pillow.
Don't waste your money on this product. You will be very disappointed.
Tammy

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 pieces Beige, Blue and Brown stripe comforter, February 24, 2013
I bought this as a Christmas Gift for my daughter who lives in N. Carolina.......She absolutely loved it and took pictures.......very pretty

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 8, 2012
I liked this prduct. the pillows and pillow covers look awesome. i love the comforter it looks great on my bed!! The comforter is very comfortable!! Its like sleeping on a cloud. The only thing that could be improved is the outer texture is not that comfortable.

Rate and Discover Movies