5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!!!
I love this bracelet. It has a nice sparkle but is not tacky. The beads are a nice size, not too big and not too small. The cross is also a nice size. The price was good and it was delivered within four day of ordering. I would definetly order from this seller in the future.
Published 18 months ago by S.D.M

2.0 out of 5 stars Was not impress
picture was not what I received.....it was too small so now I have to give it away as a gift.
Published 15 months ago by Jessica Arnold Byrd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!!!, October 23, 2012
This review is from: 3 Pieces of Rose Gold Iced Out Cross Beaded Bracelet Shamballah (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, November 4, 2012
This looks really nice with my rosé gold watch. When I wear it, you can't tell that I didn't pay much for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars made for a child!, January 14, 2013
I am a petite woman and this bracelet is too small for my wrist. Sure, I can wear it, but the elastic is so stretched the beads separate. It just looks like it was made for a child.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was not impress, December 27, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Rose gold bracelet, January 5, 2013
Wore it just several times and it tarnished not able to wear it anymore.. Very poor quality .......All beads looks old

1.0 out of 5 stars Cross braclet, December 23, 2012
I was really disappointed because the beads faded to a black color the second day I wore this braclet. It looks to discolored and fake to wear again. I think they need to remake it with different materials because it is a great cute idea!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality Item - Seller is top notch, February 9, 2013
I knew this was cheap, but within hours on the first day I wore it, my wrist was green. The "Gold" was also gone off most of the beads. The back of the cross has not "gold" on it.

I am attempting to return the item for a full refund. Avoid this product. It's not worth it.

Update 2/13/13. The seller is very responsive. They are making this completely right. I would not buy this product again, but I will do business with this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, January 7, 2013
This was bought as a gift for my boyfriends mother! She loved it and it was perfect for her small wrists!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice cute, December 28, 2012
purchased for my daughter nice bright metaillic finish she loves it very light in structure I purchased with a rose colored watch they go very cute together

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Last Long, December 13, 2012
Cross is very nice but the beads on the rest of the bracelet lasted about 2 days before they started to turn - I realize that this is only $5 but...2 days, really?

ARRAY(0x9cf087c8)