Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Goldtone 6mm Brass Rope Chain (24 inches)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Length: 24.00|Change

on January 21, 2014
this might actually be authentic or the best fake i've ever seen!! even says 14k Italy on it and it glistens so much.
on December 16, 2013
Great product for the perfect price! Would definitely recommend this rope necklace for anyone looking to buy a great gift!
on December 16, 2013
Thanks so much for the great neckless it's so beautiful I recommend to get it ASAP ... I live in hawaii and it gets humid and it stays nice .
on October 6, 2014
I am very happy with the two chains. Nice color, good weight. Overall this product deserves 5 stars.
review image
on April 25, 2015
What Mario Said. It's either authentic or the best fake ever! It came within 4 days and is very sparkily. Big heavy chain.
review image review image
on March 24, 2014
The chain came REALLY fast.. faster than it said it should have. This chain kinda looks like its meant for girls, but im not sure.. its sparkles, and has pretty heavy weight, and great color. I would recommend buying this chain. I dont regret buying this at all.
on December 30, 2013
the chain was beautiful for the price I wore it to a christmas party andgot lots of comments on it and when I told them the price and where I got it they were shocked
on June 19, 2014
It still has it's shine, it's very weighty. Overall, you could mistake it for real gold. If your gut feeling is leaning towards this product, get it! Btw there are 2 chains.
on May 7, 2014
I wear this every day. It seems well made. I plan to keep it gold with Medallion Brand Gold Solution. I bought this chain to go with Large Pectoral Gold P Our Father of the Cross Crucifix that I also bought on Amazon. They both go well together.
on August 9, 2014
Would have paid three times the price, but instead I just ordered two more after receiving the first. I would suggest the same as mine has already faded quite a bit in the first few days, though the color is not worn off completely anywhere yet. The stamp on the clasp is beautifuk and what makes you instantly try to buy another ...or 5. ;) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!