5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT
I AM ENJOYING MY BRACELET. IT DOES NOT LOOK CHEAP ESPECIALLY FOR WHAT I PAID FOR IT. I AM THINKING ABOUT ORDERING THE SILVER ONE AS WELL. IT WAS A GREAT BUY!
Published 22 months ago by LAUREN HUNT

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the Money
It looks cheap and it fits big on my wrist so it twists and turns. The clasps does not close. I contacted the vendor and they are being adamant amount giving me a credit. Will never order from this vendor again and I am an avid online shopper.
Published on October 24, 2012 by Mari M

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the Money, October 24, 2012
This review is from: 3 Pieces of Goldtone with Clear Iced Out Cross Metal Bangle Bracelet (Jewelry)

2.0 out of 5 stars just ok, September 5, 2012
Bracelet is nice but will does not close. The cross hook does not fit into the slot, i'm still trying to find a way to fix it... otherwise it's cute

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!!!!, January 10, 2013
It is worth every bit of $2...The picture makes it appear fancy then it is.. VERY CHEAP LOOKING!!!!!! Its hard to latch on, I almost broke it trying to latch it. Im glad i only spent $2 on it but its def not worth the buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, April 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, December 25, 2012
Came in before the date it said and in good shape. The metal is a little flimsy. Other than that it is great and very cute accessory.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but small..., March 16, 2013
This bracelet is made for someone with a very little wrist....If you know your wrist is bigger then a 6 then don't waste your money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 12, 2014
It looks great on my wrists. My friend, she loves it and it fits perfectly. The clasp would need a minor adjustment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 25, 2013
I love this bracelet!!! It looks great on my wrist though it is hard to take off and put on! I recommend this if you can afford the real thing! I'm very pleased!! Shipping was right on time too!! All smiles here!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Pretty, March 18, 2013
It came just as I wanted and was exactly what it looked in the picture. Its very adjustable but still a very strong bracelet. Seen bracelets like this go for a lot more than I paid for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 26, 2012
I have been looking for this bracelet for a really long time and when I found it on amazon for that price I was so excited! Unfortunately when I received the package the cross was broken in half but I'm trying to fix that problem now...it's still soooo cute and I highly recommend it