5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these headbands!
Published 6 months ago by Crystal

3.0 out of 5 stars a tad dissappointed
the headbands are quite large and the info on the product age recommends newborn to toddler age. these are way too big for my 2 month old daughter. the bow itself is a bit flimsy and not what i had expected.
Published 11 months ago by Lee McKinney

3.0 out of 5 stars a tad dissappointed, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Qandsweet Baby Girl's Headbands Chiffon Hair Flower (10 Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 2, 2014
The picture is misleading. The headbands are too big for an infant.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these headbands!, June 18, 2014
I ordered these headbands for my baby girl on the way. I was a little skeptical because the price is so cheap for such a large qty. I have seen headbands in stores that were the same price for ONE, so to get 10 I was a little worried about what these would look like in person. However, I decided that the price was low enough that if they were junk, I wouldn't lose much. To my surprise these came in BEAUTIFUL! They come in a small package that you would think would squish the flowers, but when I pulled them out, they all opened up beautifully and looked PERFECT! The colors are all wonderful as well..I think they pretty much cover ALL of her outfits :) I would highly recommend these headbands, and will definitely be ordering more from this company! Can't wait to see them on my precious baby girl :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors!!, April 11, 2014
The colors are very pretty! they look just like the picture! got them in 3 weeks. Cant wait for baby to get here to wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, May 9, 2014
Quick delivery. The bows were better than expected they work for my newborn babies as well as my preschool aged daughter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good price but quality is a bit questionable, November 7, 2014
Good price but quality is a bit questionable. I'm surprised no other reviews reported this but there is a big round piece of felt holding the band to the flower. I would probably be more okay with this if the color matched the color of the band/flower but it sticks out like a sore thumb on my baby girl's head. So while they look nice, they have to be absolutely positioned in a certain way to avoid seeing this section, which is what makes it look cheap. With a wiggly infant, it's nearly impossible!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, November 23, 2014
They look so adorable on my 4 month old daughter! I've purchased other headbands, but they seemed to dig into my her scalp. These don't, and I love that. They have a tendency to slide off every now and then, but my daughter also has a lot of hair. I wouldn't recommend for most newborns, as they are a little on the larger side. Three months and up seems pretty appropriate, and they're stretchy enough that they'll be useable for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, October 11, 2014
These are adorable headbands! My 2 month old and 5 year old daughters can both wear them. And if I were so inclined I'm pretty sure they would fit me nicely as well. The colors are bright and plentiful. There's a flower for every outfit. They're very well made and have held up during rigorous play sessions with my 3 year old son. They also make great additions to baby shower gifts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Great price and great selection for all kinds of mix and match outfits

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Love them! Beautiful colors, soft n stretchy!!