Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Chiffon Hair Flower|Change

on June 1, 2014
I don't know what the person who gave this product one star was talking about. They are exactly as pictured above. They came stuffed into a tiny bag, but after some fluffing, they all looked great! These are excellent for the price and I'll be uploading pictures soon for everyone who's curious.
review image review image
on April 17, 2014
I was really nervous about ordering these after some of the reviews I read and had been researching bows to order for my 7 week old and finally decided on these. I am very pleased w these bands but they aren't too thin and don't dig into her scalp and fit her well, which I was nervous about.( Her head is normal to small for her age.) they also kept well in the packaging and the flower is a good size and nice and fluffy and doesn't lose shape. Colors are true to picture. They are good for everyday or for parties. Great price for the amount you get also. I went to target and couldn't find anything that fit her, they only had headbands or clips which were $5-$7 for one! These are also stretchy enough to where I have a feeling I can use them for at least a few years.
on April 14, 2014
They all look exact to the pictures shown in description. They fit my infant great and don't leave a mark on her head. They are very cute and worth the money. You can't beat the price for the amount you of bows you get.

Make sure you order in advance with plenty of time for shipping. Since this comes from China standard shipping does take a couple of weeks.

I gave 4 stars because on one of the headbands the pearls had fallen off and I had to glue them back myself. Not a big deal but would have at least like to have worn it once before I had to start gluing parts back on.
on January 24, 2015
I ordered another set of headbands from another seller and they were gigantic on my newborn daughter. Her head is 14" and these are a perfect fit. She gets so many compliments on how cute she looks wearing these brightly colored accessories.
review image
on April 12, 2014
They are cute, but the quality is less than what I would have liked. There are hot glue strings on all of them, some of them aren't the same size as the others. On a couple of them, the headband and the flower are very different colors and the black one has very obvious white stitching. Like I said, cute and all just not great quality
on September 26, 2015
These are perfect! We got these for our one year old little girl, and they seem to be decently constructed, although the "flower" is glued onto the band itself. Even so, we have yet to have one fall off. Shipping took forever, but that's not a big deal.
on September 12, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE these adorable headbands. My daughter is 2 months old with a head circumference of 15in and it fits awesome. It doesn't fit her very tight and it easily stretches so she can wear them for a good while. The colors are beautiful and attached very well to the headband with 2 round felt pieces. Not cheap looking like some reviews have stated. For the price, this is a great deal for a nice product.
on February 16, 2015
I bought these when my baby girl was 8 months. She always had a larger head (90percentile). So I was worried they would be too small. They fit great! She is now 16 months and still wearing them. The colors are bright, quality great so far. Most importantly, it looks comfortable since there's a layer of fabric under the flowers. What a deal!
review image
on March 10, 2015
Very cute and excellent deal. I love that they are stretchy, but not tight - bought these for my 7 month old, and I'm sure we can continue to use them for quite awhile. But they could easily have loose threads or even loose pieces of lace if baby starts to play with it and tug at it. Use on baby with supervision only.
on October 28, 2014
Ordered for newborn, item was quality handmade, washed once no dies washing out. Totally different then ordering other similar like items from overseas manufacturing and would either fall apart or dies fade immediately.