5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!
I don't know what the person who gave this product one star was talking about. They are exactly as pictured above. They came stuffed into a tiny bag, but after some fluffing, they all looked great! These are excellent for the price and I'll be uploading pictures soon for everyone who's curious.
Published 6 months ago by A. Peckham

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS PICTURED
These headbands are awful! The color of the bands doesn't match the flowers. The flowers are made of EXTREMELY cheep see-through material that is fraying. NOT AT ALL AS PICTURED! Do not waste your money! I wish I could post a picture of what they REALLY look like.
Published 9 months ago by Rich

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, June 1, 2014
This review is from: QS 11 Pieces Baby's Headbands Girl's Chiffon Headband Hair Flower (11 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, April 17, 2014
I was really nervous about ordering these after some of the reviews I read and had been researching bows to order for my 7 week old and finally decided on these. I am very pleased w these bands but they aren't too thin and don't dig into her scalp and fit her well, which I was nervous about.( Her head is normal to small for her age.) they also kept well in the packaging and the flower is a good size and nice and fluffy and doesn't lose shape. Colors are true to picture. They are good for everyday or for parties. Great price for the amount you get also. I went to target and couldn't find anything that fit her, they only had headbands or clips which were $5-$7 for one! These are also stretchy enough to where I have a feeling I can use them for at least a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE these adorable headbands, September 12, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE these adorable headbands. My daughter is 2 months old with a head circumference of 15in and it fits awesome. It doesn't fit her very tight and it easily stretches so she can wear them for a good while. The colors are beautiful and attached very well to the headband with 2 round felt pieces. Not cheap looking like some reviews have stated. For the price, this is a great deal for a nice product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Bows, March 23, 2014
I bought these bows for my friend who expecting in April. I ordered with Prime so they came In 2 days. They came stuffed in a plastic bag inside of a flat box, but once I removed them from the box/bag, the flowers regained their shape. They look exactly like the picture and didn't smell of dye. My friend loved them. My only complaints are that some of the bands are longer than others meaning that they'll probably need to be adjusted so that she can wear them. In addition, the white flower had a couple stains on it. But that's it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 1, 2014
Order this for the kids I work with for dance festival & they came within 2 days. They are very cute & bright colorful headbands

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute, June 12, 2014
These bows are super cute and fit my 3 month old perfect and dont squeeze her head. They came in 10 days too so that was nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 20, 2014
Perfect!!! They arrived quick and are in great condition and look great on my baby girl. I recommend ordering these if you need headbands for little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love these. They came on time and are as ..., November 9, 2014
I absolutely love these. They came on time and are as beautiful as shown. They even came in a cute little reusable pink bag to keep them in and came with a card. I would highly recommend this item and ignore whatever bad reviews anyone has posted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 11, 2014
These are great for the money. They are very lightweight, but they fluff right up out of their tiny package and look super cute on. They even fit my baby's head - I've had trouble with most of the headbands I've ordered being too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hand made quality., October 28, 2014
Ordered for newborn, item was quality handmade, washed once no dies washing out. Totally different then ordering other similar like items from overseas manufacturing and would either fall apart or dies fade immediately.