5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!
They're even cuter than the pic shows and they aren't tight on my baby's head so no indentation when removed
Published 10 months ago by Inamar Vargas

1.0 out of 5 stars ***BUYER BEWARE** Shipping time changed after shipment!!
Published 8 months ago by Nippydip

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Qandsweet Baby Girl's Headbands Lace Flower Hair Accessories (10 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for a girly girl!, March 8, 2014
These bows are so entirely cute! I just love putting them on our month old. They're so soft, she doesn't mind them at all. They're hot glued on, rather than having a clip. My bundle came with 2 purples and no brown which is not a problem because I love purple but it's something to look out for when you order.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, April 2, 2014
I love them the flowers are beautiful. Colors are just like the picture. They did not leave marks on my 8 month old like other head bands I wish they had these in every color I would buy them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 27, 2014
These are great, and so wonderfully priced. The shipping was extremely quick as well. I love all of the colors, and the lace band doesn't rub, or constrict my baby's head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful head bows!, April 2, 2014
The bows are so adorable. my child has a little head for 3 months and they fit great! everyone was inpressed when she had them on. worth the miney. We received them sooner than listed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous headbands. Took forever to arrive., April 1, 2014
Love the headbands, very soft and stretchy, lots of colors to match every outfit.

Hate the lead time on when they actually arrived.

1.0 out of 5 stars ***BUYER BEWARE** Shipping time changed after shipment!!, May 20, 2014
The estimated delivery date was by May 28th when I ordered these headbands on May 14th. Once the package shipped today I saw that it was COMPLETELY and DRASTICALLY different. The estimated delivery date is now mid to late JUNE!! I am so upset right now that I didn't perform my due diligence with this purchase. I should have read the reviews more carefully before deciding to buy from this seller - 360 Dealz. Don't get me wrong, I have waited for a few weeks to receive items in the past. However, the estimated delivery time was stated very clearly beforehand so I knew what I was getting myself into. In my opinion this is akin to a bait and switch. Again, I fault myself for not doing my homework before I paid my money. I cannot speak on the quality of the headbands...and won't be able to until a MONTH from now. I can't imagine that these 10 hairbands will be worth waiting a month to receive. I just purchased the same headbands from a different seller that was prime eligible.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured!, March 21, 2014
What was sent to me is not what is in the picture. The headbands in the picture are made with that stretchy material. The ones I received are made of lace. They are still cute but I imagine they won't be as durable. That alone would not really bother me. What does bother me (and my reason for giving them 3 stars) is that some of the headbands are different colors than the flower. Some are just different shades of the same color, like the tan flower has a dark brown headband and the light blue flower has a medium blue headband. Others are completely different colors, like the grey flower has a white headband. That's definately not what is pictured here and it was a disappointment for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, March 26, 2014
4 of the headbands where mismatched with the flower. Band and flower different colors. Looks weird. The other 6 are fine. Packaging kind of smells. I had to hand wash before I used on baby. It took a loooonnnggg time to get here.

5.0 out of 5 stars IG: @ramos.aurora to see these😁, October 7, 2014
I loved the headbands. Now my princess has a lot of colors to wear! The colors vary. They are more of the primary colors but they are perfect. Thank you so much for your product! Definitely will be ordering more.