5.0 out of 5 stars extremely pleased
These headbands are absolutely gorgeous. I love them more than I expected. The colors were beautiful as well and the quality of work is more than expected
Published 7 months ago by S.Rocha

2.0 out of 5 stars They were broken
I got the headbands and the middle parts were broken out of them, not happy with the quality of the headbands!
Published 4 months ago by Ashley

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely pleased, February 18, 2014
This review is from: QS 6 Pieces Baby's Headbands Girl's Headband Head Wear Crystal Flower (6 Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute like in the picture, May 18, 2014
These are very cute in person. The flower is a little smaller, but they are worth the money you pay for them. The center piece did fall off before my daughter wore it but a little super glue will fix that. Ordering two sets together are a good idea because they come all in one package.

2.0 out of 5 stars They were broken, May 3, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars poor construction, good for the price, May 13, 2014
Middle came out but material and band are as expdcted. I will still use them but was not as satisfied as i was with other headband in a similar price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these headbands, September 4, 2014
Love these headbands! great purchase. perfect colors. Size fits perfectly for my 3 -month-old with room to grow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
They are adorable and even better in person! What a great deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, August 11, 2014
Love these. Nicely made, good quality, and sharp looking. Yes, you may have to cut a string of glue off or unfold a petal and lay a book on top for an hour to flatten it out, but that is well worth it to me. I needed headbands for my daughters but didn't want to pay $10 per band because they are always getting lost and ruined. The cheaply ones just looked tacky and bad. This seller fulfilled my wishes perfectly! Best of both worlds!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these! They are super cute, July 13, 2014
I love these! They are super cute. I love the size of the flower but the elastic could have been a little bigger. It leaves a small mark on my babies head were the flower is attached. Quality seems to be really good. Overall I am happy win this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was just as described and look great. Shipping takes a little while but that is ..., July 7, 2014
Was just as described and look great. Shipping takes a little while but that is clearly stated in the listing and actually came sooner then expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and comfortable, July 7, 2014
I love them! Looks just like the picture and fits great. I really like the round piece of material under the flower that keeps the stitching or glue from pressing into the baby's head.
I did receive one flower in the pack with the middle gem falling off, but that was very easily fixed with hot glue. I would love to buy more in a variety of colors! We use these for our 6 mo old and 8 and 9 year old girls. They have a great fit!

Rate and Discover Movies