Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Legacy Decor 8 Pieces Blue Beige Brown Luxury Stripe Comforter (90"x92") Bed-in-a-bag Set Queen Size Bedding
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 26, 2011
This was a terrible buy, my worst Amazon purchase ever to be specific. It looks beautiful in the picture but what you actually get is very very VERY CHEAP thin material. Something that you would find on clearance at WALM*RT. If it were possible I would give NEGATIVE STARS for a waste of my time. I read the reviews thinking that maybe people were just being too picky and/or uppity but NO! For 80 bucks I thought I would get something at least half decent, I wasnt expecting luxury by any means but geez- I do have taste, not to mention a sense of touch! I will never purchase from this seller ever again. Terrible, would have made a nice set if it was what it looks like.

DONT DO WHAT I DID AND IGNORE THE BAD REVIEWS, ITS TRUE... THIS SUCKS
66 comments|161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2010
June 2010: My boyfriend and I have been looking for bedding which I consider formal enough to dress up a room (not just a blanket, but a matching set). He wants a set which is masculine enough so that he doesn't cringe every time he walks in the room. We were both so impressed with this set. As in the previous comment, ours came with a beige button pillow instead of blue like the picture, but its so nice! The comforter is sewn nicely and in such a way that the batting within doesn't slide around (a problem I've had with other comforters). We like that it keeps us warm when we need it to but is light enough and has such a texture that we can also stay cool when necessary. We've decided that we like the color palette so much that we're redecorating our master bedroom to match the comforter set!

August 2012: I have to say that from experience, you get what you pay for. For $80 bucks this stuff costs an average of 10 bucks per piece = cheap. Good quality comforter sets usually cost around $350 or more is what I'm finding. I had originally rated this with 5 stars. Now 2 years later, that comforter set is in a closet because it just didn't last. After several washes, it doesn't matter that the batting stayed put because the fabric is so cheap that it tore - from the washer cycle! I am impressed that the picture seems to have been updated. However, this set looks horrible and didn't last. Don't waste your money folks.
22 comments|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2010
My 13 year old daughter selected this comforter set for her bedroom because she liked the colors and style. I liked the fact that the set contains 8 pieces which makes a complete bed ensemble. . .no searching for extra decorator pillows or a bed skirt to match. I also liked the fact that this set is washable which is essential in a household with a teenager and two cats (who also love the comforter!). It's hard to tell in the picture, but the fabric on all pieces contains a slight sheen, giving them a more elegant look. So far we love the set although it has not yet been through a washing so I cannot tell how it will hold up. I also note the small blue decorator pillow pictured (with the buttons) was not blue in the set I received. It was actually a cream/tan color with brown trim. Not a huge problem but the item wasn't exactly as pictured in case that's a high priority for anyone thinking about ordering this set. All in all, I'm very pleased with this product.
on June 29, 2011
I thought it looked lovely but less than a month old I found it fell apart at the seams. Very poorly made
on February 29, 2012
This product was awful. Not only was the threading off and it looked awful, after one wash, it became discolored and shrunk up. I told the seller about the issue and let him know I tried to work with the product, but it looked horrible, he told me the least he could do was give me 11 dollars back. I paid over 80 dollars for the product after shipping. The seller was very rude and noncholant. I will never purchase from this seller again. I am usually not one to give a bad review. I usually just let it go, but this one was worth me taking the time to give one. If I can prevent anyone else from going through this, then I have made it worth while.

The seller has yet to refund any money at this point

*****Dont Buy****
on February 2, 2012
I see reviews complaining about the quality of the material, but this is not a high-cost bed set, and you get what you pay for. Yes, it's thin material and a bit rougher than some might like--but it is about what I would expect for the cost. I bought it because we like the color scheme and the idea of the included decorator pillows. A couple of additional things to be aware of: The color looks like a nice pale blue in the picture, but it is actually more of a turquoise or teal color. As another review mentions, it does have a slight sheen that you can't really see in the photo online. We set it up in our bedroom and it does give the room a more elegant look--nice decor for a low cost, which is just what I was expecting when I bought it.
on September 24, 2011
What a joke...
I read the reviews but decided to give it a chance. Unfortunately, it is a rip-off, I wouldn't pay 20 dollars for this ugly thing. The picture is deceiving and it did smell like chemicals, gross. No way to wash it since it is dry clean only. Also, it is scratchy and has loose threads. The blue is ugly, not the same as picture. NEVER using this seller again! Also, poor customer service, and wouldn't let me return it. Lesson learned.
on September 5, 2011
Was Very CHeap Made !! Had string hanging off of it all over !!! i was very Dissapointed !! Could not believe how bad it looked in person !!!
on August 26, 2010
I read the reviews prior to purchasing the bedding so I did know the small blue decorative pillow would be ivory, not blue. Although I think I would like the pillow in the blue color better, I love the look of the set overall. The sheen appearance really gives an elegant look and the colors are very modern. This set is a perfect balance for couples who do not want too girly or too masculine of a look. The small pillow has a ruffle and the comforter has pleats allowing for some feminine presence however the striping, colors and clean lines bring a handsome look. I painted the wall behind our bed a dark chocolate and the other three walls a lighter version of the blue in the bedding. With simple chocolate drapes, the room looks like a high end hotel room. The feel of the comforter is pleasant and the ability to machine wash it is awesome!
A great, affordable way to update the look of your room! :-)

Deana
on May 14, 2015
The first one i got had a rip in it but they sent me a new one to replace it. The material isn't cozy it's more for decoration but it is pretty and the bigger of the pillows are meant for different sizes then normal pillows so if you want to use the whole set make sure to have those. The little throwpillows are super adorable.